Ivf_Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maybe its because i find this really triggering (my 19mo daughter doesnt eat - not interested in food) but she is obsessed with Charles food intake, like obsessed!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
maybe its because i find this really triggering (my 19mo daughter doesnt eat - not interested in food) but she is obsessed with Charles food intake, like obsessed!
I just find it sad that every time that kid is in a high chair he has a camera shoved in his face! How about sit with him and interact without a device!
She is a shame.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
That dummy reel she shared made me rage “so cute”. Yeah send off the plastic dummy with a load of toxic balloons for good measure for some wildlife to choke on because it makes a cute video. She’ll be the first to moan when the sea at portsea is full of plastic 😡

• Wow
lol she is fooling herself thinking she ain’t obsessing about Charles’ food intake. Hahaha
Just let the kid have plain milk you weirdo

• Haha
Hahahahhaha doesn’t care about how much he eats…. Bhahahahhahahaha that’s all she cares about. duck she’s mental.

Reactions: 5
It’s the “I don’t care how much food Charles has in a day” for me…
Looks at stories for the last 24 hours and it’s 90% of “what Charles eats. 🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4