Itwasalwaysellie/aimeeeeeelena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she reads here. She storied about it according to my friend. Not so much tattle itself but the jump between HDE and sw

She did but I think it was in response to loads of comments on her posts. She said that she can't do HDE because you 'can't have a goal' doing HDE and she has a goal for her wedding. But that HDE definitely works!!

Ok hun. :giggle:

Reactions: 2
She's also said in her comments that there's nothing wrong with trying new things and sometimes you realise those things are not right for you, which I agree with.

BUT she was one of the most evangelical ones who was posting about how realised SW was the source of all her food issues, it was all bullshit, posting stories of people actually burning their SW books. She encouraged loads of people to give up. She could say least say sorry yeah, I got carried away!

Reactions: 4
Fair play Ellie did promote HDE and encouraged others to banish SW. But at least she’s had the guts to turn around and admit she got it wrong. She was so heavily influenced by the ‘Antidietpilot’ who has just disappeared off the face of Instagram by what I can see. That’s even worse, encouraging people to buy Josie Spinardi’s book, preaching to the hills, then when things turn sour, disappearing.

Reactions: 1
She did but I think it was in response to loads of comments on her posts. She said that she can't do HDE because you 'can't have a goal' doing HDE and she has a goal for her wedding. But that HDE definitely works!!

Ok hun. :giggle:
It’s excellent for maintenance. No matter your weight 😂

I think she's a nice girl but comes across not very bright. Also I'm surprised people admire her eyebrows. I've always thought they look like they've been drawn on with black marker. 😂
She’s spoken about her eyebrows before, she had them tattooed on when she was younger but the person did them really badly, she has to pencil them in every day otherwise they look pretty bad 🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s spoken about her eyebrows before, she had them tattooed on when she was younger but the person did them really badly, she has to pencil them in every day otherwise they look pretty bad 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think she said they came out dark blue so she has to colour them over everyday

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I really liked it when she gave slimming world up. Did anyone remember the story of her friend taking her scales away? No doubt they’ll be back soon if not already. I wish she just focused on being happy

Now going under the name itselliescarth- she's gone all anti diet again!
If I had a pound for the number of times this girl has had an epiphany around dieting I'd be a millionaire.

She's now saying that she ditched SW about 3 weeks ago, it's not all about the number on the scales, she's enjoying food again guilt free, she refuses to be defined by her weight blah blah blah. I'd like to think she's genuinely happy, but I've seen so many times with her! She really has an unhealthy relationship with food and her body image. I can't help thinking that this new way of thinking is down to lockdown and the cancellation of her wedding. As soon as things resume, she'll rejoin SW again for the 6474774th time and announce that its the only thing that ever works and she'll have 2 stone to ditch in 3 months..you can see it coming a mile off!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She couldn't resist jumping on the scales. Even though she's happy doing her non-weigh-in thing. And now she has weighed in, Matthew is going to throw the scales away. Honestly, change the record!!

She goes round in this odd circle

Join SW
Loses a chunk of weight
Decides diets are tit and she’s over it
Put on a little weight
Joins SW

Guarantee she’ll be back at SW as her wedding approaches 🙄 serious weight/body issues going on

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She couldn't resist jumping on the scales. Even though she's happy doing her non-weigh-in thing. And now she has weighed in, Matthew is going to throw the scales away. Honestly, change the record!!
I thought this too! It's the same post over and over!