Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair (can’t believe I’m defending her) I think she means when she says mama to her and she smiles back etc
I read that as if she was saying Ella was saying mama, I've read again and think you're right. My bad lol

Lauren does strike me as someone who would genuinely say this though, even though we know it's impossible at that age 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I read that as if she was saying Ella was saying mama, I've read again and think you're right. My bad lol

Lauren does strike me as someone who would genuinely say this though, even though we know it's impossible at that age 🤣
She’ll definitely lie about her development and say she’s doing stuff super early!

Reactions: 2
She’s definitely glossing over being a first time mum, just as she did when she constantly glamorised a chronic illness, and it’s sad to see. Saying she absolutely loves it and it’s a dream and it’s the best role she ever had blah blah blah is nice, but it isn’t honest. She could come out and say it’s been easier for her because she lives with her mum, didn’t have to worry about maternity pay from work because she doesn’t have a job etc etc but there’s none of that. She’s a total fraud and she’s fabricated this whole life where she sails through chronic illness and motherhood with complete ease, what a role model 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s definitely glossing over being a first time mum, just as she did when she constantly glamorised a chronic illness, and it’s sad to see. Saying she absolutely loves it and it’s a dream and it’s the best role she ever had blah blah blah is nice, but it isn’t honest. She could come out and say it’s been easier for her because she lives with her mum, didn’t have to worry about maternity pay from work because she doesn’t have a job etc etc but there’s none of that. She’s a total fraud and she’s fabricated this whole life where she sails through chronic illness and motherhood with complete ease, what a role model 🙄
Yep all the housework done for her, probably doesn’t to cook either! She’s lives in complete la la land

10000000% ‘she’s so hungry all the time so my mum and gran told me to try her with some baby porridge and she LOVES it’ as she’s spitting it back out
And when someone’s informs her that it’s not recommended all the huns will jump to her defence with their survivors bias telling her that their child was fine 🤦🏻‍♀️

Itslittlelauren #2 Dresses her baby up like a dolly while tottering around the farm like a wally

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And when someone’s informs her that it’s not recommended all the huns will jump to her defence with their survivors bias telling her that their child was fine 🤦🏻‍♀️
I cannot stand people who say things like that or they/their mum/dad/brother/gran/cousin was weaned at 4 months and was FINE! And those that say the packets say 4m+ 🤦🏼‍♀️ I hope for Ella’s sake, Lauren actually does the right thing and waits for the signs around 6 months.

My daughter was christened at 5 months and was eager for a beer bottle one of her godfathers had afterward, doesn’t mean I let her have alcohol because she was interested in it. It’s the same principle for weaning. Babies are curious and watching everything around them.

• Heart
We all know she will be weaning that baby on those milkshake creations lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cannot stand people who say things like that or they/their mum/dad/brother/gran/cousin was weaned at 4 months and was FINE! And those that say the packets say 4m+ 🤦🏼‍♀️ I hope for Ella’s sake, Lauren actually does the right thing and waits for the signs around 6 months.

My daughter was christened at 5 months and was eager for a beer bottle one of her godfathers had afterward, doesn’t mean I let her have alcohol because she was interested in it. It’s the same principle for weaning. Babies are curious and watching everything around them.
Exactly this!! My little girl was showing all the signs of readiness at 4.5 months (sitting up, hand eye coordination, no tongue thrust) but I waited until 6 months cause her tummy wasn’t ready! I’m a product of being weaned early (the guidelines were 3 months when I was born) and I now suffer with IBS 🤦🏻‍♀️

We all know she will be weaning that baby on those milkshake creations lmao
Imagine making your “money” from blending ice cream and milk and pretending you made it up 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not an ounce of creativity.

What even is her chronic illnesses that she suffers with? I may have missed it but has she actually listed what they are?

I’ve just noticed that she’s put a coat on poor Ella for her post about the bath time routine. Guessing she’s not been gifted a personalised dressing gown yet, so had to use a coat as a prop 🤦🏼‍♀️
She must have been reading and gone down the shops to buy her a dressing gown judging by today's photos.

• Haha
24 years old, and now her only goal in life is to have more kids - what an inspiration 🙄 hope Ella grows up actually wanting to do something purposeful with her life, and doesn’t aspire to have kids and sit around on the sofa all day on social media.

Please don’t get me wrong, I have kids and adore them with every fibre of my being, but they aren’t my only purpose in life, I think this just shows what a sheltered life she really has, she’s not experiencing being an adult and life in general - having a job, paying bills, being in a grown up relationship, a marriage and dealing with the ups and downs that life brings, she’s had one good thing happen in her life - her child, and now that’s all she wants to do. I find this really sad.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s like she’s constantly playing house, she was before when she was playing around decorating her mum’s council house and now she has a dolly to play with.

Reactions: 4
Having a child is literally all she has done? She hasn’t achieved ANYTHING else. Surely she doesn’t want her daughter to aspire to be like her?! 🤯

Reactions: 4
It’s like she’s constantly playing house, she was before when she was playing around decorating her mum’s council house and now she has a dolly to play with.

She really is just a sad little girl

Having a child is literally all she has done? She hasn’t achieved ANYTHING else. Surely she doesn’t want her daughter to aspire to be like her?! 🤯

You'd think or hope that she wants Ella to do the best she can in life, as a parent you want your children to achieve something and be happy. Let's face it, Lauren has no life if would be really sad if she doesn't want her daughter to aspire to something more

24 years old, and now her only goal in life is to have more kids - what an inspiration 🙄 hope Ella grows up actually wanting to do something purposeful with her life, and doesn’t aspire to have kids and sit around on the sofa all day on social media.

Please don’t get me wrong, I have kids and adore them with every fibre of my being, but they aren’t my only purpose in life, I think this just shows what a sheltered life she really has, she’s not experiencing being an adult and life in general - having a job, paying bills, being in a grown up relationship, a marriage and dealing with the ups and downs that life brings, she’s had one good thing happen in her life - her child, and now that’s all she wants to do. I find this really sad.
Also, she’s blatantly lying because she thinks it’s the “right” thing to say. You can adore your children with every fibre of your being but everyone misses at least one thing of their life before kids (I know I do!). Even if it’s just being able to go to the loo in peace! She’s not kidding anyone, and if anything she’s outing herself as lying rather than proving she’s “just like every other parent”.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.