Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you even want your hospital suitcase gifted 😅 surely the items that bring you comfort and happiness are incredibly personal and some random company wouldn't be able to replicate that 🤔 and to not even be choosing babys first blankets and vests etc, literally just taking it because its gifted- sad because that's probably how that babys first few years will be, dressed in all the crap it's been exploited for.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why would you even want your hospital suitcase gifted 😅 surely the items that bring you comfort and happiness are incredibly personal and some random company wouldn't be able to replicate that 🤔 and to not even be choosing babys first blankets and vests etc, literally just taking it because its gifted- sad because that's probably how that babys first few years will be, dressed in all the crap it's been exploited for.
THIS! It is so very exciting looking around for things for your new arrival, I loved researching what to pack in my hospital bag, picking a going home outfit, picking a blanket etc.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she gives a tit because it was something she (or more likely her mum or partner) hasn’t had to pay for!

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she gives a tit because it was something she (or more likely her mum or partner) hasn’t had to pay for!
I reckon the gifted stuff is just for show so she gets paid for the Ad. She will no doubt have her baby dressed in a giant bow bigger than her head and a frilly outfit for the going home from hospital insta post ...

Reactions: 2
I wonder if her babies name is coco 🤔 View attachment 491379
I don’t think so. The ‘tail’ of the last letter is slightly different, plus I remember her saying she only liked boring names and don’t want anything unusual. Pretty sure she’ll choose something well used but ‘frilly’ like Isabella or Amelia.

Although it’s clearly a short name so will have to have a think. Maybe Lola.

I don’t think so. The ‘tail’ of the last letter is slightly different, plus I remember her saying she only liked boring names and don’t want anything unusual. Pretty sure she’ll choose something well used but ‘frilly’ like Isabella or Amelia.

Although it’s clearly a short name so will have to have a think. Maybe Lola.
I think it could me Esme. It’s a lovely name and seems to be really popular at the moment 🤷‍♀️

I think it could me Esme. It’s a lovely name and seems to be really popular at the moment 🤷‍♀️
That’s what I liked for my daughter hence my username 😂 but my husband wasn’t too keen

• Heart
That’s what I liked for my daughter hence my username 😂 but my husband wasn’t too keen
Aww 🙂 A work colleague called their daughter Esme so I’ve had to take it off my potential names list as I don’t want to be a copy cat 😅

Aww 🙂 A work colleague called their daughter Esme so I’ve had to take it off my potential names list as I don’t want to be a copy cat 😅
The worst when that happens! Ironically, someone I worked with was furious when someone copied her daughters name. And less than a year after I had my daughter, she named her daughter the same 🤨🤔

Reactions: 3
Esme is a lovely name.
I could see her going with Ava. I am a nursery nurse and all the mums like her have daughters called Ava (which winds me up as about 20 years ago I thought it was a beautiful, unusual name and wanted to use it if I ever had a girl, but now it’s really common).

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.