Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep no offence either I definately couldn’t have a baby with someone I hadn’t even lived with, I would defo need to find there flaws before I commit 😂

Reactions: 6
I should imagine it runs in the family having babies young. Her grandma looks very young, there also seems to be no dad, grandad or any men in the picture. Perhaps Lauren is simply following the trend she’s been brought up with

Reactions: 7
Yep no offence either I definately couldn’t have a baby with someone I hadn’t even lived with, I would defo need to find there flaws before I commit 😂
Exactly 😂 it’s going to be interesting to see how their living arrangements work, is he going to move in to her Mums with her and raise the baby there? I genuinely struggle to see her moving away from Mummy, she’s like her only friend too 😂🙈

Reactions: 1
Who gets into their comfy clothes with a full bright red lip? Girl is full of tit.

She literally sounds like a child with a build a bear “my grandma gave me some money to buy an outfit” like it’s a new dolly she’s choosing clothes for 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The irony of “little Lauren”judging Theresa Mays feet
Theresa May who has worked her “socks” off as a woman to be a top lawyer and Prime Minister !
But is judged over her shoe size by some lazy mare who can’t be arsed to work, will have a baby paid for by tax payers because she’s on the sick, makes fake cakes and lives with her mum!
Absolute joke, I hope she doesn’t have a daughter.

Reactions: 12
The irony of “little Lauren”judging Theresa Mays feet
Theresa May who has worked her “socks” off as a woman to be a top lawyer and Prime Minister !
But is judged over her shoe size by some lazy mare who can’t be arsed to work, will have a baby paid for by tax payers because she’s on the sick, makes fake cakes and lives with her mum!
Absolute joke, I hope she doesn’t have a daughter.

Laughing at someone’s feet just shows how immature she is! Scary that she’s going to be someone’s mother in a few months!

Not everyone is about 4 foot with size 2 feet LITTLE LAUREN

Reactions: 9
It’s weird that the collage she has on her phone wallpaper features the only two photos of her and the boyfriend that she’s put on Instagram. Surely they’d have other more personal ones?

Reactions: 2
It’s weird that the collage she has on her phone wallpaper features the only two photos of her and the boyfriend that she’s put on Instagram. Surely they’d have other more personal ones?
I thought this, and a really awkward one where he's kind of bending down behind her 🤣 also has to have one of herself posing, I wouldn't dare have a photo of myself as my screensaver but maybe that's just me. I don't even take selfies i think it's so cringe but again, I may just be old and past it.

Reactions: 5
I thought this, and a really awkward one where he's kind of bending down behind her 🤣 also has to have one of herself posing, I wouldn't dare have a photo of myself as my screensaver but maybe that's just me. I don't even take selfies i think it's so cringe but again, I may just be old and past it.
I’m exactly the same, the only series I have are with my toddler pulling silly faces 🤣 I’m 25 so not old but definitely past it 🤣

I’m exactly the same, the only series I have are with my toddler pulling silly faces 🤣 I’m 25 so not old but definitely past it 🤣
Oh yeah same i have them with the kids but couldn't imagine posing and taking pics of myself, will leave that to the teens 😂 she will really struggle when she has to grow up.

I can’t stand it when she posts these attention seeking comments or stories about her being so ill, but she has a full face of bloody makeup! She’s so pathetic! When I was in the grips of severe morning sickness at 9 weeks pregnant with twins I certainly didn’t look like this. Uggghh she comes out with so much bullshit, it winds me up!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I hate that I know this but her room is yellow, so that must be a 3rd bedroom in her mums house.
But yes she’s not moving out.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.