Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was a genuine spoony she would not be wasting her spoons on making cakes she won’t eat and arranging the room just for one photo and she definitely wouldn’t be wearing such uncomfortable shoes and clothes

Reactions: 6
If she was a genuine spoony she would not be wasting her spoons on making cakes she won’t eat and arranging the room just for one photo and she definitely wouldn’t be wearing such uncomfortable shoes and clothes
Exactly! Shouldn’t she be using this energy in trying to improve her condition? She obviously has some energy and isn’t disabled like others with her condition (if she even has it). Like the other poster suggested, if she can doll up like that and prance around no bother, there is no reason why she can’t get a proper part time job. Instead of lounging around with her mum and gran all day drinking gin and Prosecco and playing dress up 🤣

Reactions: 6
Exactly! Shouldn’t she be using this energy in trying to improve her condition? She obviously has some energy and isn’t disabled like others with her condition (if she even has it). Like the other poster suggested, if she can doll up like that and prance around no bother, there is no reason why she can’t get a proper part time job. Instead of lounging around with her mum and gran all day drinking gin and Prosecco and playing dress up 🤣
I too am sceptical but I also think this is a very narrow minded view. Getting dolled up and then lounging around is quite different to 3/4/5 hours at a job where you are
Expected to perform that whole period and complete tasks. This is the exact reason people with chronic illness don’t speak up.

I agree but at the same time, she might actually be making money from
Her Instagram, in which case putting the time and effort into making the cakes for her feed acrually has a worthwhile outcome.

Defo not defending the girl Though Cos I find her irritating and don’t overly buy the chronic illness thing.

I too am sceptical but I also think this is a very narrow minded view. Getting dolled up and then lounging around is quite different to 3/4/5 hours at a job where you are
Expected to perform that whole period and complete tasks. This is the exact reason people with chronic illness don’t speak up.

I agree but at the same time, she might actually be making money from
Her Instagram, in which case putting the time and effort into making the cakes for her feed acrually has a worthwhile outcome.

Defo not defending the girl Though Cos I find her irritating and don’t overly buy the chronic illness thing.
She’s fit enough to be baking and decorating cakes? That’s performing and completing a task... but one she’s set herself. And one she complains about making herself “more ill” over 🙄 Why do it? Addicted to the insta likes 🙃🙃🙃

Just to add, I think she makes a mockery out of those genuinely suffering. You don’t know what I may or may not be afflicted with. Her whole life revolves around insta likes.

No I don’t know what you may or may not be suffering with and I didn’t even bring that into question. But she is making cakes on her own time. If she’s struggling she can stop and leave it. You can’t do that in a job.

But if she earns from instagram then she does have a job - she's self employed.

I'm self employed, it's still a job and I pay tax, national insurance just like anyone who is employed.

I suspect she probably earns quite a bit from her undisclosed ads.

Reactions: 1
But if she earns from instagram then she does have a job - she's self employed.

I'm self employed, it's still a job and I pay tax, national insurance just like anyone who is employed.

I suspect she probably earns quite a bit from her undisclosed ads.
For years she’s done undeclared ads not one mention they were ads either it’s only since ASA laws got stricter she started adding AD (to some)

Reactions: 3
For years she’s done undeclared ads not one mention they were ads either it’s only since ASA laws got stricter she started adding AD (to some)
*undeclared* that's the word i was looking for 😂

I've just counted 8 this month (not including stories). She's made thousands this month - no need for any benefits.

Her USP is chronic illness. Her followers are being taken for fools.

Reactions: 4
Yeah she probably is earning on instagram. I forgot how shady she was when it comes to disclosing ADs.

How is she getting so much brand work when she has so many bought followers. Do brands not care anymore?

i've followed her for ages (and keep being followed and then unfollowed by her!). I stopped a little while ago though, because it felt like every caption was what an amazing day she had, what amazing food shes had, followed by woe is me, now I can't lift a finger or open my eyes.

I have two chronic illnesses that slow me down a lot (rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia), but I still get up and get tit done and work and pay my way, and then use my down time to try and rest and 'catch up' (not that that ever happens). I would love to be able to stay at home and bake and go on little jollies (when my illnesses let me enjoy it) but I find it very hard to believe that she couldn't work. I know that everybody is different but there are some jobs that are not particularly mentally or physically challenging that I feel she could do instead of dressing up, shopping and baking. I come home most days and am so exhausted but I am thankful that my conditions are not life threatening and try to get on with life. That way she would actually represent the majority of chronic illness sufferers that don't have a choice but to work, as its incredibly hard to get sickness benefits that pay enough to live.

Not trying to offend anyone btw, this is my opinion and experience of living with chronic illness.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
anyone.

I like her bright edits. Her cakes are beautiful, and if it makes her happy, then that’s all that matters. I know she gives a lot of her cakes away to
*undeclared* that's the word i was looking for 😂

I've just counted 8 this month (not including stories). She's made thousands this month - no need for any benefits.

Her USP is chronic illness. Her followers are being taken for fools.
Where are the 8 ads this month? I genuinely can’t see them?

Same I can’t see a single ad on her feed during June. Not that she has disclosed anyway.
Every grid post that has a clearly, strategically placed product and/ or tags a company is an ad. Reuniting with granny post is an ad, coombe park is an ad, nutella one is an ad, every lingerie ad is paid by boux Avenue and she tags them as required but does not used #ad

She does it on purpose so that you cant tell it's an ad.

I hope I have explained what I mean ok? Once you can see what I'm on about you'll spot them all xx

Reactions: 4
Every grid post that has a clearly, strategically placed product and/ or tags a company is an ad. Reuniting with granny post is an ad, coombe park is an ad, nutella one is an ad, every lingerie ad is paid by boux Avenue and she tags them as required but does not used #ad

I hope I have explained what I mean ok? Once you can see what I'm on about you'll spot them all xx
I thought it’s possible that some of them could be ads, but I’ve looked further and I’m not convinced. Reuniting with granny - the main product seems to be Aperol. However she has not tagged Aperol and hasn’t used any Aperol related hashtags. I would suspect if she was doing ad work with them then she would at least use some appropriate hashtags or tag them, so I personally don’t think it is an ad. I’m trying to give her the benefit of the doubt here. The Coomb Park one - what do you think it is an ad for? Because again I can see branded crisps but they are not hashtagged or mentioned.

I thought it’s possible that some of them could be ads, but I’ve looked further and I’m not convinced. Reuniting with granny - the main product seems to be Aperol. However she has not tagged Aperol and hasn’t used any Aperol related hashtags. I would suspect if she was doing ad work with them then she would at least use some appropriate hashtags or tag them, so I personally don’t think it is an ad. I’m trying to give her the benefit of the doubt here. The Coomb Park one - what do you think it is an ad for? Because again I can see branded crisps but they are not hashtagged or mentioned.
I personally beleive the granny post is an ad for Gordon's gin as she has done a few posts tagging them and I think the coombe park post is an ad for any of/ or a combination of the things shes tagged.

I personally beleive the granny post is an ad for Gordon's gin as she has done a few posts tagging them and I think the coombe park post is an ad for any of/ or a combination of the things shes tagged.
Brands usually stipulate that they want specific hashtags used etc. Also brands want to know how much reach you've had per post and her reach would be greater with appropriate hashtags, so I still disagree that it's an ad. But I am happy to be proven wrong!

Brands usually stipulate that they want specific hashtags used etc. Also brands want to know how much reach you've had per post and her reach would be greater with appropriate hashtags, so I still disagree that it's an ad. But I am happy to be proven wrong!
But some influencers dont use any hash tags at all, defo an ad 😉

I wouldn’t have a clue what she’s trying to sell. Not a very good AD, surely you’d need to be trying to get people to buy it, not just telling people you’ve been to see your granny?

I think you’re reaching here! Ads don’t work like that, I work in social marketing and none of her recent posts would be verified as suitable for an ad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.