Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Why the hell is she out for a pub lunch and in the shops when she has a chronic illness, is in her 3rd trimester, has alluded to problems with her health and baby's making her and possibly needing to deliver the baby earlier when we're still in a pandemic? Does she really not care as long as she can get her content? Just look what happened to Grace Victory Lauren.

Reactions: 10

JSquared

VIP Member
Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s just dressed up to stand outside with an empty buggy, just for the Insta pic. Everything she posts is so fake

justfortonight

Chatty Member
Surely it would go to waste and go off as always has tons of cakes and things
I don’t think that would bother her 😂 literally all she cares about is creating insta-perfect photos, her feed is so bright and pink it hurts my eyes, it’s like like a unicorns fever dream.

• Haha

purpleghost

In my opinion her kind of account is the most damaging kind

Constantly pushing all these cakes and meals and drinks despite having an extremely thin figure and has admitted before she eats none of it. Wasteful as well as deceitful, how manyyoung girls see that and compare themselves
And banging on about her crippling illness and yet is dolled up to the nines in stilettos and prancing around and and portraying the perfect lifestyle. Again how many people with actual chronic illness are looking at that and feeling shit about themselves

DoseofReality

VIP Member
A photo of her in her underwear with a face full of make up to share how she's been so worried about her baby and her own health, really?

TruffleTrifle

At this stage I’m convinced those heart shaped bowls of popcorn and malteasers are just kept in her cupboard and get bought out for photos they’re used so frequently 🙄

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
The stiff way her and her grandma take turns to pose on the picnic blanket with the same handbag 😭 always barrels of laughs with Lauren

• Haha

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
This is what I was thinking last night, it’s got to be her Mum or her Boyfriend paying out for all this! I do wonder whether she gets some kind of benefits payment with her having whatever illness it is she claims she suffers with!
I almost guarantee she claims disability allowance and her mum will probably claim carers allowance. 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
I’d respect her more if I saw her in a pair of trainers. I think she looks ridiculous dressed up like the tottering around a park

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
They’ve barely been together... don’t live together (I assume) - how do they know they can cope with a baby?! Assuming from the photo she’s around 12 weeks they’ve been together 6 months...

She’ll be constantly posting now she has some content.

I hate to be cynical because a new life is a wonderful thing but I just can’t help but feel negative about this.

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Judging by that wardrobe, the baby is going to be just like mother- never in any casual comfy clothes, always trussed up like a turkey. I bet she enters her into baby pageants.
When my little boy was tiny he wasn’t ‘dressed up’ in actual outfits until he was around 8 weeks old, he was just in sleep suits before then, to me there’s nothing cuter than babies in sleep suits. The baby will be spitting up and doing some serious poonamis in those tacky little outfits she’s got 😂 I bet she’s barely got any comfy sleep suits, vests etc.

Dipdab

VIP Member
Looks like she got pregnant just because she has nothing else to do 🤷‍♀️. No job, never see her with friends (pre lockdown), doesn’t study.. Just find it so baffling she’s early twenties and is having a baby whilst still living at home with her mum. Surely her and her boyf would want to move in together first?

Mum123

VIP Member
I just cannot see her with a baby at all! Just wow. She says she spends her days in bed and can’t move, what the hell!