Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dipdab

VIP Member
They live in the same place as the glittery bottle of echo falls, used disposable costa cups, old shopping bags, and jar of personalised Nutella

Joking aside she actually did used to keep her differently decorated cupcakes aside for weeks and then photograph them together 🤮
Don’t forget the cardboard Moët box that makes an appearance every other grid post ....

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Rayne

VIP Member
Tottering round the grounds in a pair of heels while pregnant, give me strength
18F22A04-5437-4438-B561-C0D97211F797.jpeg

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
Who swans around their house of an evening drinking a mocktail with that much garnish? She’s full of shit. Have an orange juice and piss off.

• Haha

Chinwag

“I’m so glad i carried on and braved it” she says, to go to yet another beautifully staged picnic in her garden.

yes forget about our truly brave key workers and emergency service professionals, it’s actually just people like little Lauren that blow me away on a daily basis and who i absolutely aspire to be ! I don’t know how she does it...kudos my hero!!!

• Haha
Won’t be any need for her to now 🤷‍♀️ The ad’s for mamas and papas, snuzpods etc will be rolling in. Babies/pregnancy = followers and followers = money!

I’m reading that announcement as she is pregnant and single. Sorry but privacy or not, you wouldn’t write that if you were in a relationship? I’d imagine she fell pregnant and they split up shortly before she found out. I doubt she will move out of her mums house, she’s very dependent on her.
I was thinking this. It feels as if a lot of these first and second generation influencers who are now reaching mid or late twenties even early thirties are now suddenly pregnant.
The first lockdown has literally created a whole new generation. So many people I know are pregnant now too.
But what makes me feel a bit sad is that some
are having babies literally for Ads/content.

Mum123

VIP Member
Why Is she moaning about not being out and about in the 'baby bubble' and feeling guilty for?! Lauren, the baby bubble IS staying in enjoying time together, not going out and about. What planet is she on!

Coconutshy

also can you imagine the backlash of the brand said they didn’t want to work with her anymore because she’s pregnant?! That would be unfair
how would that be unfair? Pregnant women are not meant to drink. It is classless to me that this brand think it’s ok to have a pregnant woman advertising their brand. Actually trashy. We all know the booze is just a prop but many of her followers don’t and I’m sure the brands don’t. It’s all in bad taste.

It’s so cringe. Why the handbag? When you look past the sugar and the crisps propped up perfectly for the picture you can actually see the wire fence and neighbours bins 😳 who is she trying to kid?

ejw1306

I get so pissed off when “influencers” (I say that EXTREMELY lightly!) get gifted things that I would like but are unable to afford! I’ve lusted after one of those mobiles for my little girl but had to prioritise other purchases first and she gets something so beautiful for doing fuck all! Pisses me right off!

Dipdab

VIP Member
My god what does she look like 😂 Lauren hun get yourself some comfy gifted loungewear and relax. Nobody is impressed you’re in heels and skinny jeans 2 weeks after giving birth …

Rayne

VIP Member
The stiff way her and her grandma take turns to pose on the picnic blanket with the same handbag 😭 always barrels of laughs with Lauren
Poor sandrini being made to sit on the floor at her age, letting her sit on a chair doesn’t fit with her instagram aesthetic though

• Haha

Dipdab

VIP Member
The point it, this is as good as it’s ever going to get for Lauren. Life is about to get a lot harder. Yes she might never work again, and live off child maintenance and benefits, but for what? To live in her mums spare room in a council house with no friends, no ambition? Dressing her child like a dolly? I wouldn’t be envious of that. Keep working hard, it’ll be worth it in the end and you’ll know you earned honestly every single thing you have!
Thank you needed to hear those words today ❤ Think I need to start unfollowing a lot of “influencers”!

• Heart

Fineapple

VIP Member
Maybe it’s just me but I find it incredibly sad that a girl in their early 20s would say they dreamt of a baby for ‘years’. I could see that as a sentiment if you were perhaps in your 30s or so and married and had gone through years of struggle to conceive but in her own words, she ‘doesn’t have anything going for her’, she’s still living at home and has been an adult and in this relationship for 5 minutes.