Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TruffleTrifle

Did someone forget they have 5 toenails and not just 1?! 😂😂
classic tell of fur coat and no knickers that

sorry guys I’m on the gin

“Dreamt about you for years” I’m sorry but she’s only 22 is it just me or is that a bit depressing

classic tell of fur coat and no knickers that

sorry guys I’m on the gin

“Dreamt about you for years” I’m sorry but she’s only 22 is it just me or is that a bit depressing
Edit: Not as depressing as those “nachos” Jesus Christ. They’re chips and dips, love.

Reactions: 11

Andioooop

VIP Member
She will no doubt will have a celeb style “traumatic birth” story but then will pose in her hospital gown with a full face of make up and high heels ..
& her moet box in the background 😂 i’m still shocked she’s having a baby after always complaining that she’s tired with her health condition

• Haha

Crunky_Snack

Just came here to say I am absolutely pig sick of seeing her use heart shaped tealight holders as sauce/nibble dishes! Please just buy some actual bowls fffffs

• Haha

Nixen

Chatty Member
They could have definitely asked her to wait and fulfilled her end of the contract when she’s not upduffed by her invisible Boyf living in her mums spare room arranging empty boxes and bags to make it look like she’s been shopping

• Haha

Mum123

VIP Member
She’s such a strange character. One min she’s taking about being so poorly and can’t get out of bed, doesn’t have a life, spends all day on the sofa etc etc (apart from tarting herself up to take pics?! Weird!) next thing we’re in lockdown and she’s going on about how bored she is and dying to get back to normal 🤷‍♀️ You claim you didn’t have a life or do anything anyway so what’s changed??

Rayne

VIP Member
Saw her BF went on a stag do with 10 other people yesterday, clearly not bothered about mixing with others while looking after a newborn in a pandemic

• Wow

CelinaRoger

Why would you even want your hospital suitcase gifted 😅 surely the items that bring you comfort and happiness are incredibly personal and some random company wouldn't be able to replicate that 🤔 and to not even be choosing babys first blankets and vests etc, literally just taking it because its gifted- sad because that's probably how that babys first few years will be, dressed in all the crap it's been exploited for.

• Heart

ejw1306

I just don’t get the sexy lingerie outfits posed in the living room 🙈. Put some fluffy pyjamas on like the rest of us and save the sexy lingerie for when you’re mum and dad aren’t around 🤣

• Haha

Esme

VIP Member
I hate the whole gifted situation. Companies seem to think it’ll make us think of using them, but it annoys me and I’m fed up of paying increasing prices so they can gift more and more to people that don’t actually need or deserve what they’ve been sent. There are so many more people beyond Instagram that would really appreciate being sent some items to help.

Last edited:

Fineapple

VIP Member
I can’t see that she’s bought the baby one functional plain white onesie but now it has a swimming costume. Ffs. She’ll be putting it to bed in heels. She’s going to get a massive shock when the baby arrives and it isn’t a cabbage patch doll.

Reactions: 10

Dipdab

VIP Member
It wouldn’t surprise me, she’s edited photos of herself before
She edits every single photo so why would this be any different. Fully expect to see the baby with airbrushed skin and perfectly bluer than blue eyes when it arrives ....

• Haha

Scubasf

In my opinion her kind of account is the most damaging kind

Constantly pushing all these cakes and meals and drinks despite having an extremely thin figure and has admitted before she eats none of it. Wasteful as well as deceitful, how manyyoung girls see that and compare themselves
And banging on about her crippling illness and yet is dolled up to the nines in stilettos and prancing around and and portraying the perfect lifestyle. Again how many people with actual chronic illness are looking at that and feeling shit about themselves
Agreed. I am a very sensible 46 year old woman who has M.E. I don’t even have it as badly as a lot of people do (can hold down a part time job etc). But even I look at her account and feel bad because there is no damn way that I could dress like that. Even the thought of putting on uncomfortable shoes and all that hair and make up and accessories and little short skirts is exhausting. This morning I had a meeting. I put on a smart but comfortable jumpsuit, a bit of make up and a pair of smarter trainers. The meeting was a 10 minute walk away and lasted an hour. I got back home and was so exhausted just by wearing something even vaguely uncomfortable that I was taking my clothes off as soon as the door was shut and putting pyjamas on. I am now lying down for an hour because I’m worn out. I have no idea how she dresses like that and makes cakes like that with a chronic illness. I know that there is a scale and I know that they affect everyone differently, but I call bullshit. If she is expending every last bit of energy on looking perfect, then wouldn’t that energy be better placed on something like...oh I don’t know...finding a part time job? 🙄 At least then she’d make some friends and have some semblance of a normal life instead of filling herself up to pose for pictures with imaginary friends and food she doesn’t eat.

• Heart

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Looking at her boyfriend's photos of the baby it's sad how much Lauren filters photos of her.
I think it’s sad, and pretty disgusting that she feels the need to put a filter on photos of that beautiful little girl!
I love that there is an actual photo of her, not edited on the boyfriends insta, I don’t think she needs to filter her photos, I pity her that she has to go through life putting these filters on, trying to make herself look like someone she isn’t, and projecting this fake persona, not a great example to set to a child. She needs to grow up for her daughters sake!

Attachments

A girl has no name

Chatty Member
Why would you put on a full face of makeup, heels and a massive push up bra for a 15 minute walk around the block 🤦🏼‍♀️ God I just really can’t be arsed with her. Has anyone noticed how her hair has never been seen on both sides of her head? It’s always just slicked over to one side.
Because she's got to keep up her fake image of being all stylish and cute. I'd actually like it if she was out in tracky bottoms, trainers, hair scraped back & looking like shit at least people could relate to that.

Fineapple

VIP Member
All these kind of comments honestly hurt my heart 😭 some people just are awkward around a camera, my mum is the happiest smiliest person ever but can pull similar expressions in a photo because she is worried about how ugly she will look 🥺 going after people’s appearance is pretty low is it not?
Welcome to Tattle.

Rayne

VIP Member
Yes so strange. Like a little girl with a Doll's House and the decor reflects that. Her Mum must just not care and let her get on with it. I'd be what the fuck have you done to my house.
I do feel sorry for her mum, imagine having to take pictures of your daughter in her underwear posing on your kitchen counter so she can post them on Instagram for attention and likes from strangers on the internet lmao

• Haha