Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but I don't believe she has fibromyalgia and ME. How the hell is she going to look after a child if she has there is no time off or spending days in bed from exhaustion with a newborn. My mum has fibromyalgia and ME and she is so exhausted and in so much pain everyday. Even a few hours out the house can leave her bedbound for days afterwards. She was diagnosed when me and my siblings were all late teens so could luckily look after ourselves and help out, she says she wouldnt of coped if she got it when we were all really young. I could be wrong but I just don't believe it when I first hand know what this illness does. I'm not saying people with these type of illnesses shouldn't have children I just wonder how they will be able to cope. She would be too exhausted to tart herself up constantly, spend hours in the kitchen faffing around with cakes, walk round gardens just to take Instagram photos if she were really ill as she makes out I suspect it's just laziness to get benefits and not being made to look for work.

Reactions: 5
Judging by that wardrobe, the baby is going to be just like mother- never in any casual comfy clothes, always trussed up like a turkey. I bet she enters her into baby pageants.

Reactions: 7
Judging by that wardrobe, the baby is going to be just like mother- never in any casual comfy clothes, always trussed up like a turkey. I bet she enters her into baby pageants.
When my little boy was tiny he wasn’t ‘dressed up’ in actual outfits until he was around 8 weeks old, he was just in sleep suits before then, to me there’s nothing cuter than babies in sleep suits. The baby will be spitting up and doing some serious poonamis in those tacky little outfits she’s got 😂 I bet she’s barely got any comfy sleep suits, vests etc.

Reactions: 10
I was surprised how little clothing was actually in the wardrobe! However totally agree this poor baby is just going to be so uncomfortable in these ridiculous outfits. I was devastated when my daughter didn’t like sleepsuits anymore when she started walking 😂 sleepsuits are the cutest! I had dresses and outfits for special occasions but it was such a faff not just for me, but for her too, that as soon as we were home, I’d put her back into a sleepsuit.

• Heart
Oh my god haven’t looked at this thread or her Instagram in months!!! Can’t believe she’s pregnant!

Reactions: 2
I was surprised how little clothing was actually in the wardrobe! However totally agree this poor baby is just going to be so uncomfortable in these ridiculous outfits. I was devastated when my daughter didn’t like sleepsuits anymore when she started walking 😂 sleepsuits are the cutest! I had dresses and outfits for special occasions but it was such a faff not just for me, but for her too, that as soon as we were home, I’d put her back into a sleepsuit.
I know right, I was gutted when my little boy grew too old/big to wear sleep suits, babies just look so snuggly and comfortable in them.

Reactions: 1
Does she realise she’s getting a baby and not a doll?! 🤔
I don’t think she does. She will be an accessory to her, someone to dress up and will be handed over to her mum when she feeling fatigued or when she’s dressing up in another tacky outfit for an Instagram ad 🙄 I really don’t understand how her living situation will work - both her and baby’s dad, still live at home with their parents, they’ve never even lived together. Wonder whether he will move in with her seeing as the Nursery has been set up at her Mums house, or will he just visit and be there part of the time - not the best way to co-parent a child, but obviously neither of them thought this through when she got pregnant! I still think she’s too immature to be having a baby. She’s never had a proper job, and has lived with her Mum her entire life and wasn’t even in her current relationship a year when she got pregnant.
I don’t see this working out well

A photo of her in her underwear with a face full of make up to share how she's been so worried about her baby and her own health, really?

A photo of her in her underwear with a face full of make up to share how she's been so worried about her baby and her own health, really?
And has she photoshopped her bump? There’s a massive paler patch of what looks like bad use of the blur tool, presumably to remove stretch marks or something. Could just be the light but it very much looks like photoshopping.

And has she photoshopped her bump? There’s a massive paler patch of what looks like bad use of the blur tool, presumably to remove stretch marks or something. Could just be the light but it very much looks like photoshopping.
It’s like she thinks she’s too good to possibly have a stretch mark or something! She surely would have some with being so tiny before!

It wouldn’t surprise me, she’s edited photos of herself before

Reactions: 3
It wouldn’t surprise me, she’s edited photos of herself before
She edits every single photo so why would this be any different. Fully expect to see the baby with airbrushed skin and perfectly bluer than blue eyes when it arrives ....

• Haha
Did anyone read the comments on her photoshopped bump post? She’s alluding to something being wrong and having extra scans now on comments but putting childish laughing emojis in her replies to some people!
A ceasearean will put a spanner in her Insta plans.

Reactions: 2
She is STILL promoting alcohol. Right next to a pic of the bump, it’s very jarring to see something like this and I don’t understand how more people aren’t calling it out to her. Plus don’t get me started on the mini egg croissant who would even think that’s a good idea it’ll be dry AF, maybe she can drink her gin cocktail that she’s promoting to wash it down
46D1AF78-E4C0-44DD-910E-D84BDB646BE1.jpeg

Reactions: 6
She is STILL promoting alcohol. Right next to a pic of the bump, it’s very jarring to see something like this and I don’t understand how more people aren’t calling it out to her. Plus don’t get me started on the mini egg croissant who would even think that’s a good idea it’ll be dry AF, maybe she can drink her gin cocktail that she’s promoting to wash it down View attachment 524553
So irresponsible to be promoting alcohol when pregnant, shows she has no principles whatsoever - it’s obviously all about the 💰 as for the mini egg croissant, her diet is bleeping awful for a pregnant woman if she really ate that!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.