Itslittlelauren #2 Baby is dressed up like a dolly & tottering round the farm like a wally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, wouldn't it be so funny if Ella grew up to be a little tomboy?!
No interest in fashion, make up, hair, baking, posing and preening 😂
A proper grubby little tomboy who was into football and getting mucky 😂😂😂
What makes me feel sad is that even if she does wants to be like this she won’t be allowed to be. She’s a dolly to dress up and show off like an accessory. Lauren doesn’t seem to understand that children learn through exploration and making messes. Sure, the mess free painting type stuff has its place - if for whatever reason you need to make sure your house doesn’t need any cleaning for the day or your kids want to do something arty and you can’t face the clean up the go ahead, but a lot of baby and early years activities are sensory because that is how they learn about the world, and part of that sensory experience is getting the paint/jelly/dough/whatever everywhere and seeing what happens with the colours and textures. She blended a load of breakfast cereal up to make ‘sand’ that is safe for babies recently - that’s a great idea. But then she said that she was dreading the mess but that Ella playing with it really “nicely”. FFS Lauren, the object of baby play is not for them to play “nicely” and delicately with something! It would have been great if she really let Ella explore it - adds bit of water to it, what happens then? Let he mould the damp crumbs together and squish it etc. She doesn’t get it at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She’s really trying to get every wear out of that hat on Ella isn’t she! Poor lamb!

Reactions: 4
What makes me feel sad is that even if she does wants to be like this she won’t be allowed to be. She’s a dolly to dress up and show off like an accessory. Lauren doesn’t seem to understand that children learn through exploration and making messes. Sure, the mess free painting type stuff has its place - if for whatever reason you need to make sure your house doesn’t need any cleaning for the day or your kids want to do something arty and you can’t face the clean up the go ahead, but a lot of baby and early years activities are sensory because that is how they learn about the world, and part of that sensory experience is getting the paint/jelly/dough/whatever everywhere and seeing what happens with the colours and textures. She blended a load of breakfast cereal up to make ‘sand’ that is safe for babies recently - that’s a great idea. But then she said that she was dreading the mess but that Ella playing with it really “nicely”. FFS Lauren, the object of baby play is not for them to play “nicely” and delicately with something! It would have been great if she really let Ella explore it - adds bit of water to it, what happens then? Let he mould the damp crumbs together and squish it etc. She doesn’t get it at all.
If anyone here follows busy bee Cary’s, the contrast between her and Lauren in parenting is so stark. Lauren is constantly doing sensory play things for Ella, taking her for days out, focusing her day on Ella. Cary’s does absolutely sweet FA. So I think Lauren is due a lot of credit here!

If anyone here follows busy bee Cary’s, the contrast between her and Lauren in parenting is so stark. Lauren is constantly doing sensory play things for Ella, taking her for days out, focusing her day on Ella. Cary’s does absolutely sweet FA. So I think Lauren is due a lot of credit here!
I guess yes things could be worse but Lauren has ALL the time to plan, prep and do activities followed by cleaning it all up. She literally has no excuse to be stopping Ella from learning, exploring and developing her skills. She clearly adores Ella and puts a lot of effort into what she shares online but would love to see her actually just embrace motherhood. She says it’s her thing but she seems so uptight. Would just love to see her reflect the true side of motherhood - paint on the floor, stains on clothes, dog tit on your shoe because you weren’t watching where you were walking 😩 We’ve never even seen a poo explosion or the usual weaning mess 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Completely agree that she does at least do stuff with her daughter and she clearly loves her. But her obsession with everything being and looking perfect is not going to do Ella any favours emotionally, psychologically or developmentally. Hopefully the love and affection will help to counter that to some extent.

Reactions: 6
Is Ella even allowed to own anything that isn’t pink? It was the ball pit that had to fit in with Lauren’s aesthetic that got me

The fact she can actually successfully parent and do so much with Ella proves that her chronic fatigue claims were total BS.

Reactions: 11
The fact she can actually successfully parent and do so much with Ella proves that her chronic fatigue claims were total BS.
Yeah that was a sob story to justify her doing duck all pre baby but now she can fall back on a baby daddy and child benefits 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah that was a sob story to justify her doing duck all pre baby but now she can fall back on a baby daddy and child benefits 👍🏼
Do we think that she actually claims benefits as her income?? How much coin can she be making from this instagram 'career' of ripped off cake/milkshake pictures and a photoshopped baby blob?

Reactions: 2
Do we think that she actually claims benefits as her income?? How much coin can she be making from this instagram 'career' of ripped off cake/milkshake pictures and a photoshopped baby blob?
I think she probably claims disability benefit which isn't means tested

I doubt she bothers declaring any money she makes off instagram as well, or takes it as gifted items rather than actual cash so she can stay on benefits

Not Lauren commemorating the only day of work she’s done in her life
D63A5862-79EE-4A95-BFDC-39BA0CD85CC6.png

• Haha
Why is she always dressed like she’s off to a job interview, but back in like 2010. I genuinely used to wear outfits like that to work ten years ago. It’s really, really odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she always dressed like she’s off to a job interview, but back in like 2010. I genuinely used to wear outfits like that to work ten years ago. It’s really, really odd.
This is the perfect description of her outfits! 😅😅😅😅

Reactions: 7
This is perfect😂 the embellished headbands and pointless accessories

Reactions: 3