Itslittlelauren #2 Baby is dressed up like a dolly & tottering round the farm like a wally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree. It took me 3 different attempts at breakfast for my three year old this morning to discover that “breakfast beans” was in fact rice crispies 😂😂
Lmfao!!! Mine is the same, pyjamas are autumns (don’t ask! No idea 😂) breakfast beans, that’s hilarious!
---
Lmfao!!! Mine is the same, pyjamas are autumns (don’t ask! No idea 😂) breakfast beans, that’s hilarious!
just thought of another one, pancakes = ham cakes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Probably because she’s claiming benefits+ as a single mother?
Other than that, what really bugs me is how ok he is with it! He seems a nice boy from a very lovely family, yet he’s picked Lauren to have a baby with. It’s absolutely mind boggling.

Reactions: 8
I was clearing out my screenshots last night and came across these from Lauren. It is obviously done by her and not Ella, as anyone who has been around a child will know.
183271E7-0DD0-4F89-BFC1-BADCDE62968C.jpeg
23DC77ED-F003-4BBF-A2F1-057B4C510008.jpeg

This is my daughters bonnet which she has done completely by herself at 3y8m, she attends nursery 3 days a week and we don’t spend most of our time going for Costa coffee and Wetherspoons. From a realistic parent, love to anyone who sees Lauren’s stories and thinks this is real because it‘s the opposite
3736BFF1-FDB3-4C75-B272-275ED15CC9C1.jpeg
AD9BE036-B9F3-42EB-B2F5-50A140524509.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was clearing out my screenshots last night and came across these from Lauren. It is obviously done by her and not Ella, as anyone who has been around a child will know.
View attachment 2081945View attachment 2081946

This is my daughters bonnet which she has done completely by herself at 3y8m, she attends nursery 3 days a week and we don’t spend most of our time going for Costa coffee and Wetherspoons. From a realistic parent, love to anyone who sees Lauren’s stories and thinks this is real because it‘s the opposite
View attachment 2081957View attachment 2081958
As a teacher of primary and mum of two girls (3y6m and 15m) I wholeheartedly agree. And that “imperfect” should be celebrated! Like it’s fine that she wants to do the craft herself (I often enjoy doing a “model”/example to show my class or own child) but I don’t pass it off as my child’s! Their work deserves to be celebrated despite what it looks like!

Reactions: 7
She's only cheating herself. And teaching Ella from a very early age that whatever she does is not good enough, which could have a lasting effect.

Reactions: 11
Why does she do this? If you ask a 2 year old to ‘find things’ on a walk I can guarantee you’ll end up with a load of grass and possibly a piece of rubbish. Ella has not picked all these aesthetic flowers. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Ffs this is getting ridiculous now! 😂

Reactions: 3
Why does she do this? If you ask a 2 year old to ‘find things’ on a walk I can guarantee you’ll end up with a load of grass and possibly a piece of rubbish. Ella has not picked all these aesthetic flowers. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Most people put their time and energy into a job. She seriously needs something in her life that’s not that child.

• Heart
Most people put their time and energy into a job. She seriously needs something in her life that’s not that child.
I seriously doubt Lauren will ever work a day in her life.

I just don’t get why she dresses like this. Like she has a 9-5, oh wait 😂
239DAF13-7754-4BD5-811A-132685933A65.png
689011E7-009C-4B93-81EC-0BDF6F2EBB46.png
96B0115A-424A-48C9-A28F-C1A022D34576.jpeg
B19B2CF0-CA03-4B5B-B8FB-509DAC65D40A.jpeg
CE27676D-EAFC-47B7-A7A2-00E28AEAAFA7.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I’m sick of seeing all her tit stolen from Pinterest activities for Ella. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - it is lovely that she wants to interact with and teach Ella so much. But she DOESN’T GET IT! She should be learning through play and real experiences not daft stuff set up for Instagram. The pouring activity - just bung a load of jugs and containers in a water tray or the bath, stand her on a chair and let her ‘wash up’, let her play cafes and pour the drinks - she’d come to learn all this stuff naturally if she was allowed to play properly and it would be so much better for her development because it would be in context.

Taste test activity - again, she would come across this all naturally, just chat with her about the flavours of whatever she’s eating.

Welly boots picture - this is a time filling activity for a school or nursery to do on a bad weather day, there is no learning involved whatsoever. Get out in the rain and let her splash in puddles, put out containers to collect the rain and look at how much was collected, talk about whether the muddles are muddy or clear, have any of them got rainbow patterns in from oil, do they reflect the clouds in the sky? If she gets home and wants to continue the rain theme, try using water in pictures, drip water onto paint or felt pen on paper and see what happens, sing songs about rain, make a rain shelter for the teddies - it really isn’t hard.

Sorry, it frustrates me so much. I genuinely think that she wants to do the best for her daughter but can’t see the value in anything that isn’t picture perfect and it is the absolute opposite that is true.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The activities she has her doing just aren’t age appropriate, it’s like she’s rushing to get Ella to be older than she is. She seems to get a lot of credit for setting these things up but I reckon she does it just for clout. Ella is living in this super controlled environment where she’s being taught to always dress pretty in impractical clothes and not to get dirty and she’s never around other toddlers, she’s doing her no favours.

Reactions: 12
The activities she has her doing just aren’t age appropriate, it’s like she’s rushing to get Ella to be older than she is. She seems to get a lot of credit for setting these things up but I reckon she does it just for clout. Ella is living in this super controlled environment where she’s being taught to always dress pretty in impractical clothes and not to get dirty and she’s never around other toddlers, she’s doing her no favours.
Completely agree. She’s not even 2 yet is she? Just let that kid play and get grubby. Mine was mainly in second hand stuff that had been given to us back then because a) who’s got the money to spunk on endless pristine toddler clothes and b) it didn’t matter when he got dirty (which was all the time). She’s not right in the head with this weird sterile life.
---
Even looking at her easter pics has wound me up. It was freezing over Easter weekend! So why are they wearing summer clothes? Why is Lauren wearing strappy going out shoes in the house?
I’d say it’s all fake because nobody can live like that but with Lauren I suspect this is how she genuinely acts and dresses all the time. She’s like a weird dolly who now has a baby dolly to dress and pose too.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Lauren thinks she’s an early years teacher. Ella needs to go and interact with people. Anyone other than Lauren.

Reactions: 6
She blocked me for pointing out that she was reusing all of her content! She’s an absolutely weirdo and her relationship with Ella is unhealthy.

How many times does she want to say stuff like Ella is her purpose, her reason for existing. She was put on this earth to be her mother. It’s such an unhealthy way of thinking. Yes it’s normal to love your children but it’s bordering on obsession the way she goes on. And why is she proud that her child clings to her. It’s like she relishes in it. She should not be encouraging that type of behaviour! Just because she has no friends apart from her mum and grandma does not mean she should want the same for Ella. It’s really sad.