Itslittlelauren #2 Baby is dressed up like a dolly & tottering round the farm like a wally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw poor Tom, he posted something nice about fathers day himself, no mention from Lauren as usual she is a strange one.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She’s such a strange girl, it’s like she just used him to have a baby and now she bleats on about how that baby is her whole life and world and personality and the baby daddy is basically lost to her? I can’t help but wonder if it goes back to her creepy dynamic with her mum and grandma who both don’t have men on the scene.

Reactions: 9
She’s such a strange girl, it’s like she just used him to have a baby and now she bleats on about how that baby is her whole life and world and personality and the baby daddy is basically lost to her? I can’t help but wonder if it goes back to her creepy dynamic with her mum and grandma who both don’t have men on the scene.
I’m sure I read through one of Lauren’s instagram stories that her grandad is on the scene. Like the grandma is with the grandad still, he just doesn’t make th gram.

Reactions: 1
More chance of seeing a piece of art that Ella has done herself…
10 points to you! 😅

download (4).jpeg

Shocker she wore flats to the farm.

c3RwPWRzdC1qcGdfZTM1X3AxMDgweDEwODAmX25jX2h0PXNjb250ZW50LWFtczItMS5jZG5pbnN0YWdyYW0uY29tJl9uY...jpeg

The difference in posts between him and her is sad. He dotes on the two of them. Is she worried the DWP are watching her gram or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone called her Lauren Llewelyn-Bowen at the start of the thread so I’m putting that forward as a thread suggestion, credit to who came up with it if it gets picked

• Haha
Clutch bags in the garden, heels up a hill. Shame that she’s forgotten that she’s chronically ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A recently turned two year old does not know the recipe and steps off by heart!

Who is she putting this charade on for?

B6BE048B-CB3C-445E-962F-AB27307FA7A3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone called her Lauren Llewelyn-Bowen at the start of the thread so I’m putting that forward as a thread suggestion, credit to who came up with it if it gets picked
Lauren Llewelyn- Bowen, baby Daddy she's not showing.

Looked at the sperm donors posts…wow. He is seemingly infatuated with Lauren and makes out like they have the perfect life. He seems a lovely boy but can’t have much between the ears. Who would be happy with the set up? He doesn’t have a future with Lauren and I find her lack of mentioning him very disrespectful. They clearly are very much together.

How long until she’s pregnant with the second content baby?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So strange.? Not sure why she makes out she’s a single mum? Surely being a family “mums influncer” would be her goal
The only reason I can think of is that it’s related to benefits somehow. However, she doesn’t seem arsed about anyone spotting that she gallivants all over the place in full make up and heels, living her best life whilst claiming to have a chronic illness. Presumably she claims PIP or similar and her Instagram shows plenty of evidence that she’s coping pretty well with general life and mobility without any ill effects. So if she’s not bothered about that, why make such a big thing about not being with her partner?

The only reason I can think of is that it’s related to benefits somehow. However, she doesn’t seem arsed about anyone spotting that she gallivants all over the place in full make up and heels, living her best life whilst claiming to have a chronic illness. Presumably she claims PIP or similar and her Instagram shows plenty of evidence that she’s coping pretty well with general life and mobility without any ill effects. So if she’s not bothered about that, why make such a big thing about not being with her partner?
Cos he would spoil her ‘aesthetic’ on her instagram feed

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe more related to any housing benefits. He seems to have a few jobs so they'd have to declare his income.

download (7).jpeg

She’s probably fuming at him for this photo.

• Haha