Itslittlelauren #2 Baby is dressed up like a dolly & tottering round the farm like a wally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long must that have taken her to paint? How the hell did she manage to do that with an almost one year old? 😂

Reactions: 2
How long must that have taken her to paint? How the hell did she manage to do that with an almost one year old? 😂

Her Mum probably looked after Ella whilst she was dicking around unnecessarily ‘prettying’ up Ella’s car, I imagine her Mum is responsible for Ella quite often whilst she’s faffing around with her make-up, clothes, setting up staged photos for insta etc. For someone who claims to have ME and Fibro she spends and inordinate amount of time doing shite like this, yet no mention of her feeling exhausted at all recently- my mum has Fibro, and just brushing her hair or going on a short walk can be tiring for her. I find it baffling that since having Ella, Lauren seems to be so much ‘better’ 🤔

Reactions: 9
Her Mum probably looked after Ella whilst she was dicking around unnecessarily ‘prettying’ up Ella’s car, I imagine her Mum is responsible for Ella quite often whilst she’s faffing around with her make-up, clothes, setting up staged photos for insta etc. For someone who claims to have ME and Fibro she spends and inordinate amount of time doing shite like this, yet no mention of her feeling exhausted at all recently- my mum has Fibro, and just brushing her hair or going on a short walk can be tiring for her. I find it baffling that since having Ella, Lauren seems to be so much ‘better’ 🤔
Exactly… I have EDS, chronic fatigue and Fibro, fucked if I’d be spending my precious time and energy dicking about with the pointless shite she does when I could be with my baby, or doing essential jobs like cleaning etc. Honestly parenting with that little cocktail of issues is hard enough, she’s taking the piss, either by saying she has medical issues that she doesn’t or by behaving like she’s parenting largely on her own whilst dealing with said issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Exactly… I have EDS, chronic fatigue and Fibro, fucked if I’d be spending my precious time and energy dicking about with the pointless shite she does when I could be with my baby, or doing essential jobs like cleaning etc. Honestly parenting with that little cocktail of issues is hard enough, she’s taking the piss, either by saying she has medical issues that she doesn’t or by behaving like she’s parenting largely on her own whilst dealing with said issues.

Sending you so much love, I have 3 kids (and 8 year old and 13 month old twins) I know how hard parenting can be, I can’t imagine how exhausting and difficult it is adding chronic illnesses on top of that, Lauren just takes the piss really, if she was more open and honest about her life she’d probably be a bit more likeable, but she’s so dishonest about her lifestyle and her illnesses, that I feel she is doing such an injustice to people like yourself who genuinely struggle with chronic illnesses. I’ve never come across anyone as fake as her, she can’t even post up a normal photo of herself with her child without filtering the tit out of it, I really do pity her that she leads such a sad life that she has to do those things!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sending you so much love, I have 3 kids (and 8 year old and 13 month old twins) I know how hard parenting can be, I can’t imagine how exhausting and difficult it is adding chronic illnesses on top of that, Lauren just takes the piss really, if she was more open and honest about her life she’d probably be a bit more likeable, but she’s so dishonest about her lifestyle and her illnesses, that I feel she is doing such an injustice to people like yourself who genuinely struggle with chronic illnesses. I’ve never come across anyone as fake as her, she can’t even post up a normal photo of herself with her child without filtering the tit out of it, I really do pity her that she leads such a sad life that she has to do those things!
Thank you, that’s so kind of you. Not only three children but twins too, wow! Sounds like you’ve your work cut out, in the best way possible 🥰
You’ve so perfectly summed up why she irritates me so much, she’s just so false, through and through.

• Heart
She’s buying all this silly tit when she doesn’t have an income. This first birthday is going to be all for the gram, babies don’t remember their first one and all they need is some colourful fun, cake and their family! Ella isn’t going to look back and think ‘wow the cake topper at my 1st birthday was great’

Reactions: 7
The flower background that's just been dumped in the corner, slumped against the hedge is like some sad little metaphor for those birthday celebrations.

PS Lauren you were boring before Ella too.

Reactions: 5
I just don’t know what to say. Doesn’t even look like the sperm donor was there?! Imagine going to those lengths for a party just to have the two grandparents there.

This is just not normal!!! It’s like some cult or something.

Reactions: 7
New here 👋
So after a full year of parenting she hasn’t got another mum friend!? I’m sure toms sister has a child too 🤷‍♀️
how Weird!!