Itslittlelauren #2 Baby is dressed up like a dolly & tottering round the farm like a wally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m finding myself again after having my babies 10 months ago. It’s so important to have a life outside of being a mum. Going to the gym for an hour in the day, meeting up with a friend for dinner (get a babysitter Lauren!), going to mum & baby groups where you can talk to other adults! Her life is just creating this image of a perfect life on Instagram. It’s quite sad

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She seriously needs to get some friends or a job. I mean I’m not entirely sure how you can lose your spark when you had absolutely nothing going for you in the first place. It’s sad because it will be poor Ella that suffers in years to come from her mum’s strange behaviour

Reactions: 13
She seriously needs to get some friends or a job. I mean I’m not entirely sure how you can lose your spark when you had absolutely nothing going for you in the first place. It’s sad because it will be poor Ella that suffers in years to come from her mum’s strange behaviour
Exactly, if that's how she feels she needs to think about what she's putting on Ella. Completely isolating her. There's so much she could do but just doesn't. Tom seems like he had lots of interests and not work shy. This is the problem when you live for how things look in a staged photograph and not about building something that actually means anything.

Reactions: 5
I’m finding myself again after having my babies 10 months ago. It’s so important to have a life outside of being a mum. Going to the gym for an hour in the day, meeting up with a friend for dinner (get a babysitter Lauren!), going to mum & baby groups where you can talk to other adults! Her life is just creating this image of a perfect life on Instagram. It’s quite sad
Yes and then there’s this issue where she is incredibly isolated. She only ever spends time with her mum and nan, and the sperm donor

I had my second in May and it’s so hard to juggle the needs of both, alongside myself and all the housework etc. but we’re getting there. Her life is empty. I think she thought becoming a mum would fill a void but there’s more to life. Being a mum, if you choose to be, is just another chapter of life not the entirety.

Reactions: 4
She’s literally posted the exact same picture as she did last year passing it off as this year 😂 check the dates
4EADD1C4-BE00-48E6-9A1A-15CF503DFAC1.jpeg
692D61D3-0A77-4190-91CD-AD76D52A4800.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Did anyone see this the other day 😵💫 they can’t be serious. They’re clearly very naive
3875F873-AA85-4035-81BE-9614C21DAADC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Come on now Lauren this is just lazy…. If you can’t be bothered to make new content then don’t post at all
78469612-DF97-4231-AA17-9E50158A74E2.jpeg
7DD36E26-6ED6-40C5-9D95-B60B7564AC8C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
How is she meant to learn if Lauren always stops her? Did anyone see the story about their monthly picnic being their favourite? Monthly? Honestly that child doesn’t get to do anything fun! It’s always so contained, controlled and organised.
743E295F-6BE2-4ACA-8CA2-5679A233B733.jpeg

• Sad
How is she meant to learn if Lauren always stops her? Did anyone see the story about their monthly picnic being their favourite? Monthly? Honestly that child doesn’t get to do anything fun! It’s always so contained, controlled and organised. View attachment 1659772
The conkers and leaves and probably plastic ones from b&m ….

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see the headbands are gone maybe cos Ella's hair has grown so she thinks she looks more girly now 🤔

CB482463-022D-491B-BE99-78DB0BFBA63B.jpeg

56DFFD0A-0A4A-49DC-8314-B327A4301247.jpeg

But you’ve posted the same screenshot twice!! Nope. She’s even recycled the caption word for word. And posted almost a year to the day 😂

I don’t get it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Gwan gal, live your best life. You can tell Lauren was horrified by saying 🤣🤣🤣
D9C69AD1-ABD4-4628-B4FC-13CF6D344E8B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When your mum puts you in your Sunday best for the park 🤣
A6DF2566-927E-4881-964A-7D7BFE01288A.jpeg
74A422EA-AA22-4D64-83CF-1EE1FFCE91A1.jpeg

• Haha