ItsJustKeira #2 toxic boyfriend & a room that’s vile, her family should be on Jeremy Kyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t imagine introducing myself as peach or picking up a child from school and the teacher calling Peach but each and their own
I feel like Cove would've been a better first name tbh if she liked the name. Mabel & Cove sounds better than Mabel & Peach imo.

Peach reminds me of Princess Peach...not something I'd ever name my child personally but as you say, to each their own

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i’ve just saw on tiktok (more.keira) that she made a video about people asking why she hasn’t posted oskar in a while, to the sound ‘i don’t care’ with the caption his safety first. not being nit picky or anything but if she regretted that why doesn’t she remove all the posts that she posted of him on social media. she thinks that because it’s been 2 years this she posted him like that it doesn’t matter. i don’t think he would appreciate 200,000 people watching him when he was a baby? sorry for the little rant it just didn’t sit right with me.

Reactions: 5
i’ve just saw on tiktok (more.keira) that she made a video about people asking why she hasn’t posted oskar in a while, to the sound ‘i don’t care’ with the caption his safety first. not being nit picky or anything but if she regretted that why doesn’t she remove all the posts that she posted of him on social media. she thinks that because it’s been 2 years this she posted him like that it doesn’t matter. i don’t think he would appreciate 200,000 people watching him when he was a baby? sorry for the little rant it just didn’t sit right with me.

I think (don’t quote me on who because i can’t remember who it was 🤣🤣 I think maybe Josh Wolrich and/or Julie/Camilla?) were saying that they’ll post their respective kids whilst they’re still baby-ish but then once they become recognisable (not the word I mean…but my brain is tired 😐) and start to develop features they’ll stop?

It’s not what I would do but I kinda get the logic

I think (don’t quote me on who because i can’t remember who it was 🤣🤣 I think maybe Josh Wolrich and/or Julie/Camilla?) were saying that they’ll post their respective kids whilst they’re still baby-ish but then once they become recognisable (not the word I mean…but my brain is tired 😐) and start to develop features they’ll stop?

It’s not what I would do but I kinda get the logic
I don’t know who Josh Wolrich is but I think Julie/Camilla said they would share one photo to announce their baby but nothing after until he is old enough to understand and consent to being shared (but i may have understood that wrong🤷🏻). I think a couple of people I have seen online only shared until baby was a couple of months old and began to develop more distinct features.
I think it is basically the idea of if you were shown 100 newborn babies it would probably be pretty hard to pick out 1 that had just been seen in some pictures and videos (not your own or one you see often/are close to) but as babies get older they become more distinguishable from one another and therefore easier to pick out. Its about respecting their privacy once they become recognisable as an individual in a group I guess.

Oskar was a toddler though when he was last posted I believe so would probably be easily recognisable still from the features he had then.

It is a possibility she doesn't have access to all the accounts he was posted on, but if I were her and had grown up and realised my kid should have some privacy online, I would've gone back and privated videos. Obviously, they've probably been posted elsewhere, but she could at least have tried 🤷🏻 She doesn't owe her "fans" access to those videos like they would probably try and guilt her into feeling if she did private them

Reactions: 2
Mia- Quite poor at naming her children. Mabel Ocean sounds so much better as Ocean Mabel and Peach Cove sounds so much better as Cove Peach. Buuuut beautiful babies and glad she thriving 🥳

Reactions: 1
Keira is going to uni!

It’s nice to see that she’s grown up from when she was on YouTube and has clearly worked hard to finish school and further her education so she can support herself and her son.

Reactions: 7
glad kiera didn't drop out of education and kept going - hopefully she can do uni & find a good job and have a stable life for her and oskar!

Reactions: 2