ItsJustKeira #2 toxic boyfriend & a room that’s vile, her family should be on Jeremy Kyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just seen Mia’s news and I know not everyone will agree with this but I would absolutely love for Mia to come back online and share her journey of baby #2!

Reactions: 10
From Keira’s tiktok her bedroom in her own house looks a lot cleaner than the one she had at her mums. I hope the rest of the house is that like that too. It’s so much better for her and Oscar.

I think her mum was a bit of a hoarder

Reactions: 3
From Keira’s tiktok her bedroom in her own house looks a lot cleaner than the one she had at her mums. I hope the rest of the house is that like that too. It’s so much better for her and Oscar.

I think her mum was a bit of a hoarder
I didn't realise she'd moved out, when was this?

She said it was about a year ago in a tiktok comment
I see. To be fair it's going to be easier to keep a place cleaner and tidier when you can spread your stuff out as opposed to that one bedroom for three people. But then again every time we saw other rooms in her mum's house they all seemed full of stuff so I think you may be right...

Reactions: 5
I really enjoyed watching Keira's vlogs,
I liked the realness of their family and seeing a non show home tbh it felt like a very honest diary of teenage angst and young motherhood pretty much all filmed in her bedroom.

What I couldn't understand was the abrupt way she just stopped,
I'm guessing maybe Zak didn't want Oskar filmed ? but it would of been nice of her to maybe do an occasional life update on her channel or even a short thanks and goodbye with the truth of why she can't carry on .

I really enjoyed watching Keira's vlogs,
I liked the realness of their family and seeing a non show home tbh it felt like a very honest diary of teenage angst and young motherhood pretty much all filmed in her bedroom.

What I couldn't understand was the abrupt way she just stopped,
I'm guessing maybe Zak didn't want Oskar filmed ? but it would of been nice of her to maybe do an occasional life update on her channel or even a short thanks and goodbye with the truth of why she can't carry on .
Same! I honestly think she would of been quite a successful “mummy blogger” or even tiktoker if she carried on, she seems sensible, reasonable and real.

• Heart
i used to really like keira last year, she seemed to of bloomed into her own person and improved her mental health. however, even since the news of her getting back with zak and covering it up (filtering her tiktok comments and blocking people for calling her out) my opinion on her has changed massively. i thought she was better then that and had a sense of maturity to realise that he is not a good role model for her or his son.

Reactions: 3
She looks stunning, i think she would thrive if she came back
I can’t see these photos but either way I agree that Mia would do well if she came back. She cornered the aesthetic but still a teen mum niche if anyone gets what I mean haha

Honestly I think she’s doing better because she’s not making her living on social media, and kudos to her for sticking to it. Guessing her mum intervened in the end! If she came back she’d inevitably still get negative comments and have a thread on here so I don’t blame her for not returning.

Reactions: 9