Itsdaniellesjourney #9 Thick thighs, dead behind the eyes, everything she sees she buys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know where she went last night? Was it a bar with live music?

God this girl loves to repeat herself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know we have different life styles but I cannot listen to her being tIrEd after being awake with my baby last night. Maybe you need a vitamin supplement Dan if your life style is causing you to be this tired

Reactions: 3
She doesn't know why she loves Sundays so much... I do, it's because it's the only day she never has to work. I know most people don't live for work and it's nice to be off but she literally spends all her working hours complaining and counting down the hours til she's off. She must dislike her job.

Reactions: 4
I don’t get why she watches football if she hates it so much. They have their living room and kitchen that have tv’s so just go into another room!

Reactions: 9
I would wear an outfit like that… to work as a teacher working long days every day, not now and again from my spare room 👀

Reactions: 1
Does she always drink to such an excess that she's hung over? I'm wondering because she said, "I didn't drink last night so I'm not hung over." Does she never have just one drink, enjoy it, and leave it at that?

Reactions: 3
I don’t get why she watches football if she hates it so much. They have their living room and kitchen that have tv’s so just go into another room!
Exactly this, my partner likes watching sport so I just go watch tv in the bedroom

Does she always drink to such an excess that she's hung over? I'm wondering because she said, "I didn't drink last night so I'm not hung over." Does she never have just one drink, enjoy it, and leave it at that?
It’s the only time she can access any glimmer of a personality so she has to drink

• Haha
I wonder has she ever thought that perhaps a hot bath at 6am is what makes her soooo tireddd for the rest of the day?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
is she serious with these dinners 😂😂😂 one wrap - aye right danielle that’s all you eat for dinner - christ she’s as dull as dishwater

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘I would not recommend this company as their customer service is awful- BUT PLEASE USE THIS AFFILIATE LINK’ she really is a numb bleep.

Reactions: 13
Tap here to fill my coffers, like this so my engagement looks like I actually have some.

Reactions: 2
Tap here to fill my coffers, like this so my engagement looks like I actually have some.
She's been begging for likes in her last few posts. Her latest pic has been up for 3 hours and hasn't got one comment (except hers) and she has to hide how many likes she gets nowadays because her engagement is so low.

Reactions: 6
She's been begging for likes in her last few posts. Her latest pic has been up for 3 hours and hasn't got one comment (except hers) and she has to hide how many likes she gets nowadays because her engagement is so low.
She even likes her own posts using that account, as well as from her personal one 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.