Itsdaniellesjourney #9 Thick thighs, dead behind the eyes, everything she sees she buys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her fridge bugs me, her yogs are wonky, she has two half open ketchup and stores her stock cubes in there too?
Very confused 🤣 maybe the two ketchups was on from her rENtED HOuSe

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God it fucks me right off that she’s aff linking products she hasn’t even opened yet, let alone tried. They might do absolutely nothing for your skin issues, how would you even know yet whether to recommend it for other people? As long as you are making money though, I guess selling her soul didn’t make her enough so now she’s selling off her morals too

Reactions: 11
God it fucks me right off that she’s aff linking products she hasn’t even opened yet, let alone tried. They might do absolutely nothing for your skin issues, how would you even know yet whether to recommend it for other people? As long as you are making money though, I guess selling her soul didn’t make her enough so now she’s selling off her morals too
She’s a money grabbing cow. I use a variety of different products as it suits my skin. If anyone asks, I tell them but explain my skin type too. I’ve never know anyone to aff as much as she does. And it winds me up that she does it on stuff she’s not bought!

More moisture in a Nuns muff than this so called meal!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her fridge bugs me, her yogs are wonky, she has two half open ketchup and stores her stock cubes in there too?
Very confused 🤣 maybe the two ketchups was on from her rENtED HOuSe
The two ketchups couldn’t be from her rented house, everything had to be BRanD nEw! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We didn't get an outfit pic last night🤔.

Maybe she was recycling a dress she had previously worn?? The shame of it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It's been annoying me because I've really been struggling to articulate what the problem with her fashion sense is (how long have we got)

But I've got it.

She's a classic example of dressing for your body type and not following trends.

Big bulky dressy and massive collars are very 'in' but they make her look like a victorian ghost.

A nice a-line or a wrap dress, hell anything that sat above her calf would make a world of difference.

Also are we mentioning the new plait phase? Or one issue at a time?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We didn't get an outfit pic last night🤔.

Maybe she was recycling a dress she had previously worn?? The shame of it🤣
She looks like she raided her nan’s nightie drawer and borrowed her grandad’s blazer… honestly, she needs a nice tailored jacket that actually fits her.

• Haha
I looked back through her pics to 2019 I really really don’t think she suits her hair that colour it was so much nicer blonde. He style has completely changed those tent dresses are awful

Reactions: 6
I looked back through her pics to 2019 I really really don’t think she suits her hair that colour it was so much nicer blonde. He style has completely changed those tent dresses are awful
I don’t think she has accepted her new body shape which is why she wears oversized baggy dresses that make her look bigger than she is.

Reactions: 8
No hair colour would suit that very natural Yorkshire tan.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.