Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
81C18E07-ED81-4BCC-9E38-956347151A39.jpeg

A huge fucking bowl saying what looks like “new potatoes” on top of a random book, under her TV? She’s the potato, the weird cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
868162A5-7C36-4F3C-9054-1F9CCFADF844.jpeg

Wouldn’t recommend the company Eva use the customer service is so bad but here, click my link to buy the sofa bed from said company... she’s unreal! She will literally shill anything, she even linked her mug! She has no shame, that’s for sure.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Every time she says ‘rona’ a Made bed loses a leg 🔪

This prick is next level boring. ‘I really wanted some christmas pjs from Sainsburys but they didn’t have them so I bought some from ASOS but I’ve got the Sainsburys ones now because they’re the ones I really wanted so I’ll return the ASOS ones’ WHO CARES. WHO THE FUCK CARES. Who is listening to this mindless drivel and giving a shiny shit. GET SOME FACIAL EXPRESSIONS DAVID DICKINSON.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
She’s such a depressing bitch. My GOD!
Can we normalise being grateful for what we have? Some of these insta bastards need to grow up and realise there’s life outside their grid.

It’s SO embarrassing to be fully able bodied, have cash, seemingly happy marriage, brand NEW house, holidays, all the fast fashion and rank designer and still sit moaning like a cunt on stories about the fucking WEATHER or not being ArSeD to cook at 7pm. Someone tell her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Hipbones

Dani:
‘Rona’
‘Bozza’
‘Trinkety bits’
‘Quartz’
‘Emma Bridgewater factory’
‘Long day’
‘Sunday jobs’
‘Getting my nails/hair done’

Me:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Is it even Christmas if you don't set your tree up in front if your kitchen telly under the Velux window in front of the quartz worktop and adjacent to the random unofficial book of Louis V on the shelf cluttered with random shite?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Please can someone explain to me why they are sleeping on a mattress on the floor when they have a spare room that has an actual bed in it which they were sleeping in whilst waiting for their bed that she broke?? I just can’t make it make sense 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 21

ginge2804

VIP Member
It doesn’t matter, who said it mattered? I’m just pointing out because that’s what we do on here. Lockdowns been over for long enough now, I’m just saying I’m actually shocked at how big she has gotten from when she used to be on holiday every month.
she really isn’t that big tho. Lockdown has been over long enough is very condescending to the hundreds of other people who have also not lost their lockdown weight. No one should feel pressured to loose weight just because lockdown has been over ‘long enough’. Picking on the fact someone is ‘absolutely massive’ is a low blow even for us.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
So she moans that she has to wake up early but then has a bath and then watched an episode of Grey's Anatomy? Is there something wrong with her?

• Haha

maisie12

Aside from everything you guys have said, something about the way she discussed her engagement bugged me. I feel like her language was almost scolding. “I don’t want to make the effort on a post if you guys aren’t even bothered.” To me that sounds way more entitled than something like “I’m not sure what posts you guys want to see”, you know? She sounds like a toddler shouting “No fair!”

• Wow

lh01

My Great Auntie used to say a happy family could live in a two bed cardboard box and still smile in the morning and it’s so true.

She’s so unhappy, whether it’s her job, her weight, her marriage or something else, somethings clearly lacking.

She buys so much shit to fill a void, she plasters her life on social media to placate herself that she has a great life.

She lives in a beautiful house, she has a stable job, a seemingly loving and attentive husband, bountiful amounts of income, a wealth of privilege and opportunities and it’s not enough.

I think the time’s come she takes a long, hard look and figures out what is missing.

Reactions: 19