Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

J2607

VIP Member
I love that she claimed one of the reasons for getting a new coffee machine was due to the waste caused by the pods and then someone asked if she'd heard about re-usable pods. She stated she'd never thought of that but is still going full steam ahead in planning to buy the new one. Stop trying to feign it's for environmental reasons and admit you're materialistic :cautious:

• Angry
Reactions: 16

Jadef06

Did she actually get laser eye surgery when her prescription is -1.00 in one eye and -0.75 in the other? That’s my prescription and I only really need my glasses for driving 🙈 I couldn’t be spending all that money on surgery when my eyesight isn’t even too bad

Reactions: 16

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread🙂

I'm tending to agree with the poster who said that something seems off and she's perhaps unhappy. It's like she's trying to portray her perfect life ( in non-Covid times) - nice home, good job, happy marriage, travelling, loads of friends and good social life. But it's like she's constantly trying to pursue another kind of happiness - always has to be making the next lot of plans, looking ahead to the next holiday, constantly shopping etc...in my experience, people who live for tomorrow are not all that happy with their today and looking for something else.
I might be looking a bit too deeply🤣

Reactions: 15

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
Hey fuckers. I live in a new build and my house is fucking mint 🤣 It’s my 3rd new build - and I’ve also owned and lived in an old, amazing terrace which was huge (but I hated it). So whatever your husbands dogs mates mortgage advisor surveyors cousin best mate said, doesn’t mean it’s the same for everyone.

Yes, some new builds are absolutely shite. But so are some old houses. Yes the garden are usually tiny and overlooked, but then you sometimes get the parking or location or fancy new kitchen or central heating system or detached-ness or maybe even a government mortgage scheme that maybe the old one couldn’t give you.

I’m just putting it out there! Because although I agree with everything you’ve said about that gucci slip on shoebox she’s moved into, I don’t agree with the blanket statements that it’s the same for all new builds, because it isn’t.

That said, she must’ve she’s moved for location rather than the actual house, because it seems tiny and boxy in comparison.

• Haha

Mungojerry&Rumpleteaser

I love that she claimed one of the reasons for getting a new coffee machine was due to the waste caused by the pods and then someone asked if she'd heard about re-usable pods. She stated she'd never thought of that but is still going full steam ahead in planning to buy the new one. Stop trying to feign it's for environmental reasons and admit you're materialistic :cautious:
I don't understand though as Nespresso recycle their pods (if you send them back via the free collection options) they recycle them into new pods and make other things as they are aluminium (I think, some kind of metal)

She just does it for the swipe ups and the material things, buying shit cheap clothes all the time that will last 5 minutes.
She's not even in the slightest environmental friendly.

• Heart

kmja

Chatty Member
Got the alcohol out on the counter, most important thing. The garden is so overlooked. Also why didn't they stay on in the rented house a few more days until they got everything set up in the new place? It all makes no sense to me.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Finally a new coffee machine post. I've been waiting all weekend to see that 🙄

She should change her username to itsdaniellesboringrepetitivejourney

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
I am so underwhelmed by the NEW BUILD FOREVER HOME. If they really did pay 375 they have been absolutely robbed. I’m not too far from her, and the amount of SPACE you could get for that price 😖

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Omg imagine a bar sticking to the rule of 6 at a table indoors & not letting you sit with your group of 9. She is completely a selfish cow, most pubs state there is no guarantee that if your in a large party that you will be sat together.
Come on Bozzer, sort it out I mean who cares that people are still dying poor Danielle wants to see her friends

• Angry

littleladyk

It’s almost like she’s ashamed to be renting or of the house they are renting. She has a ‘it’s beneath me’ slight tone to it when she says ‘rented house.’ She can’t do swipe ups on Botox or fillers or I’m sure she be definitely having it!

Reactions: 14

Monkey47

VIP Member
Wasn’t her actifry gifted & now she’s complaining it takes up too much space in her 4 bed house that only 2 people live in 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14