ItsDaniellesjourney #6 Swipe up on this blouse, I’m rule breaking, know I’m moving house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danielle’s house updates give me the same feelings as for people who constantly post photos of their kids: may be interesting to you, but nobody else really cares.

Reactions: 20
First decent dress she's worn in ages and she goes and ruins it with a denim jacket 14 sizes too big.
fAsHuN hUn

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really like her outfit but the denim jacket could be a bit more fitted.

Reactions: 2
She takes oversized to the next level. It’s meant to look a bit roomy, not like you’ve borrowed it from your dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s going on with her toes over subtitles. Can’t cope with the nonsense / spelling mistakes ffs. They don’t make sense!!

I meant typeover looool autocorrect! I’m dumb
What’s going on with her toes over subtitles. Can’t cope with the nonsense / spelling mistakes ffs. They don’t make sense!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes put a lot of weight on but you wouldn’t even be able to tell as much if she dressed properly for her size ffs! The oversized clothes are awful. Wtf is that lemon shirt.

Shes put a lot of weight on but you wouldn’t even be able to tell as much if she dressed properly for her size ffs! The oversized clothes are awful. Wtf is that lemon shirt.
It makes me laugh when she puts the models photo up next to her wearing something, it's like she's buying off wish- this is what I ordered, this is what arrived.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.