Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kmja

Chatty Member
"this is my office.. it'll be sewww nice to have a space that's just mine" as opposed to your entire dressing room you have to yourself? Fuck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Fineapple

VIP Member
I hate it when you’re not prepared for moving house because you haven’t bought a wicker planter for your bedroom. It’s not as if you could just buy that at literally any point in the future after you’ve moved in. Thank god she acted quickly. It’s beyond me how she can say she’s not prepared when she’s already bought all those new house socks. It’s all any home owner needs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
*BREAKING NEWS*

Dan has finally got a door on the dishwasher cupboard!
I for one will rest easy tonight, it's been a tough week for me😏

• Haha
Reactions: 17

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
God are we gonna have to be subjected to every single “first” in this new home :cautious: First bath, first coffee, first breakfast. Surprised the first poo wasn’t documented !!

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
Tedious isn’t she.

Today I am getting my ears pierced.
I have just got my ears pierced.
Now I am home from getting my ears pierced.

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
Guys, did you know it was the kitchen that they fell in love with in their new non rented house?
The year is 2071. Danielle has been living exclusively in her kitchen for the past 50 years. She now uses her slow cooker full time, so she can only have a meal once every 3 weeks. The rest of the house is hidden under dense, undisturbed cobwebs. She can never leave because this is her FOREVER HOME.

• Haha

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
*BREAKING NEWS*

Danielle has been on stories and I'm flabbergasted by what she has to say...she has curled her hair by wrapping tights around it! I'm stunned for three reasons;

1... she didn't do a swipe up on the tights😲
2....she has taken 2 minutes out of her 12 hour working day to share this discovery with us😮
3....she has about 10 million pieces of equipment to curl her hair, but favours a pair of tights😳

I'm hoping she'll be back soon with some more life hacks🤞

• Haha

Alexlilz

I'm calling it, she'll have her ears pierced and then moan for the next 2 months that her ears are hurting because she has to wear a headset "for 10 hours a day 4 days a week".

• Haha

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
You would honestly think she was a nurse on ICU at the rate she bangs on about how long and tough her days are. Dani you are a mortgage advisor, get over yourself. Surely going up and down her rented, temporary stairs is a great way to get some steps in.

• Haha

capriallie

VIP Member
This is what annoys me about Dan and people like her - here she is saying that she bought clothes rails from Argos a few months ago. She's now saying they were rubbish and collapsed and she's recommending ones from Amazon...yet I bet she had a swipe up to buy Argos ones at the time. I don't have a problem with ads if someone is genuinely recommending a product that they enjoy- but I don't agree with swipe ups for things like this that then out to be rubbish.
Also they were probably swaying and collapsing because she’s piled every piece of loungewear and shacket made by Boohoo and ASOS on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
"Hi, I'm Danielle...apparently some of you have been struggling to survive and feed your families the last year but hey ho, here's my new-build house - now you sit back while I advertise my new £1000 coffee machine, expensive bed, furniture, designer clothes, new towels and socks"🙄

I'm happy for anyone that's doing well for themselves but honestly, this constant showing off everything she buys and never-ending ads is starting to do my head in.

For once, I'd like some content that isn't trying to sell me something or doesnt revolve around whatever new purchases she has to show.

And that dress is nasty too.

littleladyk

The problem with these ‘influencers’ is that they forget who their followers are. With what’s happened this past year, some of her followers will have fallen on hard times and here she is swiping up on £1000 coffee machine (some people don’t earn that in one month) and going on about her new built that’s she’s obviously filling with more expensive and unnecessary tat. Then there is the daily parcels of clothes. She has been extremely fortunate that both her and Ben have kept their jobs throughout this awful time. She’s not relatable. She’s a greedy, money grabbing person with zero thought for the world around her. 😞

• Heart

Sozhun

VIP Member
honestly that garden is so overlooked. In fact I’m calling it now, I give it 2 years before they move lol
It's absolutely tiny too. For what she's spent they could have got a huge character property with a massive garden. I really don't get why you'd buy a house that is your 'forever home' with so little space and the most basic features. Nothing is bespoke or what I'd even class as high end. It's all just run of the mill kitchen units and bath etc.