Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sticky One

VIP Member
Weight gain aside, because her size actually doesn’t matter (if she didn’t lie about it) but how has she aged about 20 years in 5 years. She dresses like my Nan who died 3 years ago 😫😫

987D294F-8491-48BA-A6D1-EC38950596AD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Sozhun

VIP Member
Bold of fingerbang Dan to assume that anyone wants to copy that outfit. She looks like she had to wear everything on her case cos it was overweight. Take some layers off and enjoy the sun!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

oh_really

She does my head in 🤦‍♀️ Sure you don't have to eat out all the time but she couldn't find some delicious Greek produce in the supermarket to rustle up some lunch? I'm starting a petition to have her passport taken off her.

View attachment 3024425
why ???? Just why ???? She could have got some nice olives, a fresh salad, some cheese, some fresh fruit. But chooses super noodles and Cheetos. WTAF is this. She has some serious issues.

Reactions: 18

Lady1980

Weight gain aside, because her size actually doesn’t matter (if she didn’t lie about it) but how has she aged about 20 years in 5 years. She dresses like my Nan who died 3 years ago 😫😫

View attachment 3010416
I was just thinking the same. She looks like she's on a SAGA holiday. The outfit plus sitting there, in beautiful Greece crocheting... what a fucking sad, sad cow she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
She does my head in 🤦‍♀️ Sure you don't have to eat out all the time but she couldn't find some delicious Greek produce in the supermarket to rustle up some lunch? I'm starting a petition to have her passport taken off her.

View attachment 3024425
I have never once been on holiday and had supernoodles!

Supermarkets abroad are a million times better than here - even grabbing a sandwich is nothing like the meal deal crap here. I don’t understand why she goes abroad other than to say she’s done it. Bragging rights.

Reactions: 17

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
I dislike everything about her BUT watching her stories the last few days has just made me feel sad. She’s obviously struggling with her weight, she’s very obviously unhappy with how she looks with the tents and cardigan surgically sewed into her skin but she’s not helping herself?? If she took better care of herself she could lose the weight, she’s done it before (maybe just lose to a more realistic weight) but it makes no sense to me to be so unhappy and still just stuff your face.
You can definitely tell she hates her size by covering up so much in such hot weather but I can’t bring myself to feel sorry for her. She has lied & been so dishonest about her diet & size for years to try & make money from her followers I feel she has brought it all on herself.
I’ve said it many times before that had she have been honest from the start about her weight gain she could have made a canny following as a plus sized influencer but she just lied about still being a size 8 when it was obvious she was gaining & she still maintains she eats tiny portion sizes. She may be best getting off social media & trying to accept her body for what it is but she is to greedy so will continue to aff/link outfits we all know she will never wear & everything else under the sun.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Lady1980

Screenshot_20240629_172857_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Lady1980

I'm off to Greece tomorrow (not the same island as Dan) but I'm having Greek food tonight so I can splurge on all you can eat Thai and super noodles whilst I'm there ✌🏼
Don't forget all your cardigans to cover up and you fugliest hat. If you could also aff link your sofa cleaner whilst there, that would be fab. I've been wondering what you use. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Lady1980

I never get the impression that she is going to all these places because she enjoys exploring or is excited to fit in as much as she can. It's so she can 'tick' as much off as possible for instagram. End of.

Reactions: 13