Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ck2020

VIP Member
She must be really really conscious of her arms if she’s wearing that shirt at night!! I’m in Zante at the minute and night time is the hottest ever. I’ve been dripping with sweat and that’s with a dress on and my arms out!

Reactions: 3
Never ever post but been following Dan for years. Last year I was truly shocked how much weight she had gained, even tho she’s still not slim I actually think she’s lost a bit for this holiday 🫣 especially by wearing a short dress!
I don’t think she would have the confidence to wear that if she hadn’t lost a bit, eventually if she does loose the weight again she may show a before and after of her biggest I think it’s bigger than this.
I have also been victim to absolute binge eating following slimming world and it really messes with you, I didn’t gain as much as Dan but had 2 babies and gained 4 stone each time. It’s hard to get out those binge eating holes I really hope she manages to get healthier, the right way this time!

Reactions: 3

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Nope. I have been desperate to go to Greece but after seeing her posts, not so much. Quite an achievement to make Greece look shit.

Does she really get that much money that she can't have a break from the aff/linking for a fucking week?
That’s the thing, I don’t think she actually makes much money anymore hence the relentless aff/linking. She’s rapidly losing followers & has barely any engagement anymore

Reactions: 2

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The cravings for dirty Dan were too strong. That's her real diet there, super noodles and crisps.... not the daily visual we get of Chesney being castrated next to one dry chicken breast 🙄

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
Why does she have such hideous taste in bags?! The new post with the backpack, just awful!

oh_really

Does anyone actually care how you make your granola pot though ? And who even has the time to turn that into a reel. I think it’s at the point you realise your content needs an overhaul.