Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
I can understand in certain places and actually wanting to sight see, but this is the girl stuffing her face with a burger in Greece. It makes no sense. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
Chicken and basil pesto pasta last night, that Greek classic. That she had to send back for not having enough pesto in. Then on for German beers. She's a joke 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

HungryHippo

Chatty Member
All her holidays are the same no matter where in the world she goes. Dull as her constant aff linking every fucking thing she’s taken with her. Sad bitch.

spillthetea22

VIP Member
What an absolute saddo.
Day 2 of her holiday and she's linking her water shoes and asking her followers what their favourite ice cream is?? Why can't she just relax and enjoy herself, and get off the bloody internet?!
Sad bitch. You’d think she was a full time influencer but she has actually has a proper job! Get off your fucking phone and spend some time with your husband you absolute twat!!!!

Mfranks

I'm a biggish girl - size 18 - but never in a million years would I be wearing a cardi in the middle of the day on holiday! The level of uncomfort that I imagine she is in, is making my skin itch. She must be so hot & sweaty. I'm not a fan of my body at all, but I feel like you go abroad to worry about day to day stuff, like these kinds of things. Some can't forget, and I get that but it just seems such a waste.

She has a very privileged lifestyle and I feel sad that she probably has the battles (most of us have) abroad instead of enjoying the holiday and wearing what you want.

Can't get over question time either 😅 I don't care what my husband has on holiday, never mind, people I don't even know.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
That’s the thing, I don’t think she actually makes much money anymore hence the relentless aff/linking. She’s rapidly losing followers & has barely any engagement anymore
The majority of her following/engagement was when she was a SW account wasn’t it? She was up the arse of it all for yearssss then out of nowhere she’s a lard ball of hair Dorito skin and daft blinky eyes!?

• Haha

Fakeface

Dan, take those boxy shirts off.
they just make you look even bigger, chunky arms are nothing to be ashamed of, got them myself.
she must be boiled

Reactions: 8

thegirlwho2020

VIP Member
Her content is just dire. Her holiday meals are the same wherever she goes in the world. No disrespect but if shes that conscious of her body etc, why isnt she yamming down the greek salads over there? Its so bloody hot, surely the last thing you want is a burger in that weather (obv unless its a bbq) She's a mess

Reactions: 8