Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady1980

I never get the impression that she is going to all these places because she enjoys exploring or is excited to fit in as much as she can. It's so she can 'tick' as much off as possible for instagram. End of.

Reactions: 13

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
I've just come back from Greece and there's no way she's comfortable in that outfit in the current temperatures there!

Also she's brought her crochet. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
Im pretty sure she’s said she doesn’t want kids. Nothing about her life or home shows even the remotest interest in having kids. If she was going through any kind of treatment she’d be the first to rinse it for whatever aff she could - we’d be seeing the little alcohol wipes daily.
she’s just got fat through her own greed for beige food and alcohol

Reactions: 10

CoffeeFiend

New thread. Thanks to @breadpitt for the suggestion. It was the most liked title from what I could see.

Danielle has been for a *wonder* and bought a new hat for her second tour of Greece which is coming up soon. Unfortunately, she didn't manage to see all of the burger places when she was last there but has since done some research (all by herself) and found there are new ones for her to try.

Her new job is going well. However, the days are long and when she blinks, it's already time for bed.

Her forever home is still not sold but she's hoping someone will fall in love with the skylight to let in all that beautiful sunshine that she constantly raves about.

No one has seen Ben recently but there have been unconfirmed reports of a wild boar roaming the estate, so he must have escaped his pen (garage) at some point.

Bored now. Going for a bath.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10