Itsdaniellesjourney #19 Butchered dozza, content is dead; nevermind I’ll AFF link my sofs cleaner instead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Thanks to @breadpitt for the suggestion. It was the most liked title from what I could see.

Danielle has been for a *wonder* and bought a new hat for her second tour of Greece which is coming up soon. Unfortunately, she didn't manage to see all of the burger places when she was last there but has since done some research (all by herself) and found there are new ones for her to try.

Her new job is going well. However, the days are long and when she blinks, it's already time for bed.

Her forever home is still not sold but she's hoping someone will fall in love with the skylight to let in all that beautiful sunshine that she constantly raves about.

No one has seen Ben recently but there have been unconfirmed reports of a wild boar roaming the estate, so he must have escaped his pen (garage) at some point.

Bored now. Going for a bath.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't really understand the three different hotels, its only 1-2hours to drive to one side of the island to the other.
Your literally wasting 2 days moving hotels.

Reactions: 2
What's her itinerary? Can anyone please summarise for those who can't manage to stay awake during her monologues stories? 🤣

Reactions: 1
Why does she have such hideous taste in bags?! The new post with the backpack, just awful!

Why does she have such hideous taste in bags?! The new post with the backpack, just awful!
Because it's designer, which is funny because she is all about image but look at how she has let herself go. I wonder what her cut off things need to change weight will be, she currently looks significantly bigger than her SW start weight.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone actually care how you make your granola pot though ? And who even has the time to turn that into a reel. I think it’s at the point you realise your content needs an overhaul.

Can someone fill me in.. she never comes up on my insta anymore.
Shes moving house? Why?
What's the new job?