Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greenfly125

Do you think she's getting a new job that requires her to commute to an office? She did mention that she got different hours with her current employer and was moaning about them.

Reactions: 1

elevatordomino

Guys who was that other SW person who was kinda big around the time Danielle and the other were all deep in the sw propaganda. She had a kid and like a pristine home and got up at like 5am every day?

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Am I reading this right?
Someone has asked her for sandals but they can't wear open toe ones? And she suggested these? Three toes are covered but not all , these are absolutely NOT closed - toe sandals, the fuckin pinky toe is exposed?????😂😭😂
Dippy Dumpy Dan strikes again ✌🏻

Fakeface

What in the lace up boots are they? That's a terribly put together outfit she could wear some lovely little ankle boots with that dress nice heeled suede ones.
And I wish that bag would just disintegrate I'm sick of the doctors bag. It's a going to work bag why does she insist on taking it out all the time. I wouldn't even use it for work
Totally agree about the boots
Nice little cross body bag would make all the difference, where are all her LV ones?

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
That is EXPENSIVE!! I live in South Manchester in a nice place and even here you could get a decent house for that price…. Also why is she moving from the FOREVER HOME?!??! its so ugly from the front
They must have spent a lot of money, time & effort to do it out the way they have to just put it on the market after a few year.
I think she was happiest in the old home they owned (not the temporary rented one).
I wonder with it being a new estate & Desperate Dan often showing work is still being done whether there are brand new houses for sale as well because I’m sure most people would want a home they could put there own stamp on & not have to undo all of there work.