Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyeswideopen19

Genuinely shocked that they are moving again, they moved to wakey to be closer to family and friends 🤦🏽‍♀️
---
it’s also very expensive in York!

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
What the hell is this latest reel??

A slab of pastry, she's spread something on and then drizzled something else on with no context!

What did she spread, what did she dribble and what temperature was it baked and for how long??

If this is meant to be a bakery demonstration she's failed! 🤣

Attachments

Emma20191988

It’s all well and good doing your own gel nails not long after having them done in the salon. But filing and shaping your nails each time as they grow is bloody impossible!!!

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Tbf my dog cries like that if we leave him at all. My dad had him for me whilst I went into a shop once and he cried and howled. Somebody confronted my dad and said he shouldn’t be allowed near dogs 🤣🤣 but he’s a very lucky looked after dog! Although yeah if she’s just gonna chill on the sofa then just keep her there.

Yogaqueen25

Question, how can I purchase from a link and avoid them making any extra money from
My purchases. In this case it’s not Danielle’s but same principle.
😏

rubyred66

Chatty Member
What the hell is she wearing?? Look at the bloody weather, it looks gorgeous up there and she went out in black leggings and a huge black sack. She needs to take outfit inspo out of her bio because that is a scandalous lie, no one should be taking outfit inspo from her when she goes out dressed like this! View attachment 2973414
Im pleased it was clarified that it was a photo the lakes, thought it was the Loch Ness monster for a second

Emma20191988

Next thread title please!!!
---

I have the same machine and about 75% of the time the bastard bread sticks. Any tips? 🤣
Mine never sticks. I just use some low fat olive spread? Not sure if that’s the trick? I also wait for the red light to come on, put them in then set the oven timer for 5 minutes. No longer. They’ve always been perfect! But we’ve only had it a few months..? Xx

Eyeswideopen19

Did she say she was selling the house or did someone figure it out ? I can’t listen to her monotone “talkie stories” most of the time. Tried looking for house and can’t find it