Itsdaniellesjourney #15 link, link, blink, blink her hair doesn’t even have a kink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for her friends who were inivited to eat that. I'd have to cancel last minute with a really contagious bug 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also find it so annoying that she reposts all her stories as a grid post- we’ve seen it all before 😑 and it was boring the first time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It a very unflattering pattern and the shirt only adds to width. I hate asking my husband how I look in an outfit as his honesty is brutal but at least I am confident I never leave the house looking tit!

Reactions: 5
She gets bigger every week. Not judging anyone for the size they are but please own it and don’t pretend you’re calorie counting or post links to bikinis you’d never wear. She has ballooned so quickly - she mustn’t really care or else she would be working to lose it and not getting bigger.

Reactions: 11
I'm just so shocked at the rapid and dramatic change in her
---
Thread suggestion it's Danielle's journey eat drink link repeat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.