Itsdaniellesjourney #15 link, link, blink, blink her hair doesn’t even have a kink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the point of guessing her cals? She clearly hasn’t weighed a core less apple.
You know that gives me irrational rage! Surely there is an option for “with core” that would suit the pics she’s taking or core the bloody apple!

Reactions: 6
Can we take out an injunction to prevent Dan ever making ‘scrambled eggs’ again?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Had to come here and say… that is some of the worst Indian stone I’ve ever seen 😳 everything about it is awful, the layout is shocking! Poor advertisement for her brothers business… my dad and brother own a very successful landscaping business in Liverpool and their faces were fantastic when I shown them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Interesting garden for someone who has a dog!
She doesn’t give a tit about Dora though. She’ll drop hundreds on designer bags for herself but she won’t fork out to have her dog properly groomed, and she just shouts at her all the time. I’ll never forget the time she filmed herself dragging Dora around by her neck on the lead while Dora was laying in her bed, laughing about it. And Dora clearly hates Dan too.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
True! No one has ever seen Dora wag her tail and generally look happy. Dan got her because it’s instagramable and wouldn’t look good to give her up even though it’s for the best :(

She doesn’t give a tit about Dora though. She’ll drop hundreds on designer bags for herself but she won’t fork out to have her dog properly groomed, and she just shouts at her all the time. I’ll never forget the time she filmed herself dragging Dora around by her neck on the lead while Dora was laying in her bed, laughing about it. And Dora clearly hates Dan too.

Reactions: 3
They ask for boobage, she picks an unsupportive bikini top that only goes up to a size 16, no cup sizes 👍
IMG_1652.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Why the duck does she post ‘recommendations’ on things she wouldn’t be seen dead in? Like that bikini .. as if she’d ever wear a bikini!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.