Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must have spent an absolute fortune on this "holiday"... all those flights, all the hotels for 18 nights, all the ferries and trains, every meal and drink paid for in €€, all the trinkety bits.

I would LOVE to know the total cost. Not forgetting her whole new wardrobe and accessories for it. Gotta be about £5k
Greece isn’t that cheap anymore either. a cocktail is about 8-12eur and a standard meal is about 60/70eur so she must have spent an absolute fortune.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Greece isn’t that cheap anymore either. a cocktail is about 8-12eur and a standard meal is about 60/70eur so she must have spent an absolute fortune.
Haha where you been eating at??
I’ve just come back from Greece and my meals averaged about 30/40 for two people

Reactions: 1
Haha where you been eating at??
I’ve just come back from Greece and my meals averaged about 30/40 for two people
Rhodes old town - not cheap! And I can’t imagine Santorini etc is cheap either. Don’t forget she’s also done 18 days of eating out 🥹

Rhodes old town - not cheap! And I can’t imagine Santorini etc is cheap either. Don’t forget she’s also done 18 days of eating out 🥹
I had some lush meals there , went to mama sofias and la veranda . Guess it’s just a case of choosing where to eat and how much you eat 😂😂😂

It’s expensive to eat out every night on holiday, but she seems to have breakfast dinner tea and ten million cocktails and beers in between too!

We went on holiday to Santorini a few year ago & it was mega expensive

Reactions: 2
I had some lush meals there , went to mama sofias and la veranda . Guess it’s just a case of choosing where to eat and how much you eat 😂😂😂
Oh absolutely - but she has all the added alcohol too 😂. 18 days must have racked up. We actually went all inclusive so only ate out a few days. I couldn’t imagine doing it every day

Oh absolutely - but she has all the added alcohol too 😂. 18 days must have racked up. We actually went all inclusive so only ate out a few days. I couldn’t imagine doing it every day
Jesus.....what cost of living crisis 😭
How the other half live.
Yeah I'm jealous, but for one I chose to have children and they mean more to me than any holiday and for another I wouldn't be spending a fraction of what she does on alcohol....I'd be on the floor 😂😂

I can’t believe she studied a creative degree after seeing these god awful and completely unimaginative reels

• Haha
I can't wait for the post holidays moans "blink and it's over" "leeewnggg day t'werk"

I hope it's pissing down when she gets home 😈 (sorry to anyone who stays near her)

Reactions: 6
I can't wait for the post holidays moans "blink and it's over" "leeewnggg day t'werk"

I hope it's pissing down when she gets home 😈 (sorry to anyone who stays near her)
How’s it going guuuuyzzzz howpe yewwwve all had a good Sunday. * blinks* *drones on about cupboards being empty and need to go and do a fewd shop*

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t worry guys, she only has to work Monday and the Chewsday she’ll be able to give us some talkie stories and catch up after a coffeh or two.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
486838D9-BC48-4D55-97EC-60AE4A2B4000.png

When you’ve got a work conference at 1 but Greek island hopping at 3 🤨 WHY IS SHE WEARING SO MANY LAYERS!! Don’t get me wrong I am super insecure and hate getting my arms out but cmon it must be so hot there she must be so uncomfortable 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she constantly listens to audio books with massive headphones on, and is now linking all her outfits while on the bus. She must be a joy to be around..! 🥴💤

Reactions: 5
I know it’s been said before, but I honestly cannot believe the amount of time she must have had to be in her phone to film everything for these boring identical reels. Does she actually enjoy these places or spend the whole time trying to perfect the right shot?
I hate it now every time I look on Instagram it’s videos on how to get the perfect photo, or somewhere I must visit because of the view coupled with a forced reel of yet another travel influencer. Are these people actually interested in where they’re going?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.