ItsDaniellesjourney #10 aff link this, swipe up that, come on babes pay for my new build tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tit about the weather, check. Talk about your work hours, check. Blink, check check check.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her shelves look like she piled all the tit from the other side on it so she can clean 😩😂 buzzing we are so close to a new thread and we can drag her dirty secret back up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know the general consensus here is that she's boring as duck. But can I just say... I woke up at 2am the other day, couldn't get back to sleep, so watched that days 'talky stories' from her and it sorted me right out. Out for the count in 10 mins. So it's got its benefits!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know the general consensus here is that she's boring as duck. But can I just say... I woke up at 2am the other day, couldn't get back to sleep, so watched that days 'talky stories' from her and it sorted me right out. Out for the count in 10 mins. So it's got its benefits!
Why have I never done this before?!?!?!? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her shelves look like she piled all the tit from the other side on it so she can clean 😩😂 buzzing we are so close to a new thread and we can drag her dirty secret back up 😂
So true! The wedding pic of her and Chesney is drowned amongst all the tit

Reactions: 2
I like to watch her time lapses of cooking food and see the precise moment that the moisture is drained away

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So the tight bastard is now cutting Ches and Dora’s hair then commences with swipe ups.
I was thinking the same, the amount she spends on herself and poor Ches and Dozza can’t even get a haircut, and the next story is her using olaplex 😭😭😭 she is hard work!

Reactions: 7
Her shelf post has 3 comments on, one is hers! No idea on likes as she hides them. She’s not getting much interaction at all. Them shelves look cluttered too. She’s hanging on by a thread. Her content is shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.