Its_sophielew

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Terrifying isn’t it, how a young Woman can be so insecure as to end up doing that to herself is honestly really quite tragic. What on Earth kind of example is she to her step Daughter and Son.
my husband saw her and thought she had been in some sort of accident 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
woah, i know sophie said she has put on weight but i wasn’t expecting that much. ive put on three stone during my pregnancies so i know what its like and have a quadruple chin now, i just didn’t think it was this much shes gained as doesn’t seem to have gone in her face - she still has a jawline and no double chin x

Attachments

Reactions: 2
woah, i know sophie said she has put on weight but i wasn’t expecting that much. ive put on three stone during my pregnancies so i know what its like and have a quadruple chin now, i just didn’t think it was this much shes gained as doesn’t seem to have gone in her face - she still has a jawline and no double chin x
She has a jawline because her face is chock full of filler and god knows what else. I'm really not surprised she's gained so much weight, if the stories about her husband's 'diet' were true in the slightest then she can't be working out twice a day and starving herself while pregnant etc

Reactions: 3
It’s because he’s starved her like the other women for too long so once she’s started eating normally she’s piled it on and more as her body will be thinking she’s not getting fed again so holding onto all the fat

Reactions: 3