Its_sophielew

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh, she must be feeling VERY confident that her life as an instagrammer is going to work out seeing as she is never going back to hairdressing ever again! What if things don't go to plan?!! 😲
I know. I feel like she’ll return to it but she doesn’t have the balls to do it tail between her legs. She’ll make out people have been begging her to do their hair

Reactions: 1
That filler is absolutely SHOCKING 😱 how do they not see the damage they're doing to their faces?! She's probably confident being an iNfLuEnCeR will work out, because she'll buy the followers and likes, which will initially attract businesses for freebies. Easy peasy.

Attachments

That filler is absolutely SHOCKING 😱 how do they not see the damage they're doing to their faces?! She's probably confident being an iNfLuEnCeR will work out, because she'll buy the followers and likes, which will initially attract businesses for freebies. Easy peasy.
I think she has body dysmorphia. She seems to want to change EVERYTHING about her body. It’s quite sad really because she’s a beautiful girl but she’s ruining her face

I know. I feel like she’ll return to it but she doesn’t have the balls to do it tail between her legs. She’ll make out people have been begging her to do their hair
How about I actually just don’t want to be a hairdresser anymore after 15 years? God forbid

She must lead the most boring life. She honestly needs recommendations on which drink to order at Starbucks...? I don’t understand how she’s got so many followers when she is so dull. I’m still in shock that she has a child she literally never talks about?!
Oh my god, do I?!

Just seen her stories about her surgery abroad. I feel sorry for her but everyone knows going abroad for surgery is risky and no one here will touch you with a 10ft barge pool after

Just seen her stories about her surgery abroad. I feel sorry for her but everyone knows going abroad for surgery is risky and no one here will touch you with a 10ft barge pool after
I feel bad it must be scary, but I’m sure the company she mentioned had a lot of bad reviews too

Anyone remember her calling out Scott for his relationship with another fella and she put it all over IG? 😂 I wish I had the screen shots!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
There’s a Instagram account called Francis diet is a fraud I’m sure there’s some screenshots on there

They seem to have gone sure there’s something on Twitter she accused him of doing drugs aswell

I just don’t understand why she’s put so much crap into her face. Her jaw is so square it looks like a man’s

I just don’t understand why she’s put so much crap into her face. Her jaw is so square it looks like a man’s

I thought she was a really pretty girl years ago, forgot all about her until this thread got mentioned and I can’t get over her face and the way it’s changed. She actually looks scary 😟

Reactions: 2
I don't understand how she makes any money - she has what, 20k followers on IG and does TikTok? She always seems to be tired / unwell / can't be bothered to do something, then the next thing it's like, I'm going to the gym at 2am. Her days seem to include going to the tip a lot, too!!

• Haha
U
I don't understand how she makes any money - she has what, 20k followers on IG and does TikTok? She always seems to be tired / unwell / can't be bothered to do something, then the next thing it's like, I'm going to the gym at 2am. Her days seem to include going to the tip a lot, too!!
Unsure isn’t her husband/fiancé whatever he is well off?

There’s a Instagram account called Francis diet is a fraud I’m sure there’s some screenshots on there

They seem to have gone sure there’s something on Twitter she accused him of doing drugs aswell

I think she aired all his dirty laundry on there including the affair with a man. It really did kick off.
Him on the other hand, he’s been on the fitness scene for years and he went into hiding because he owed tonnes of money to clients. He appears to have crawled out of his hole.

I would NOT recommend going to this man for help; I was a fitness competitor way back when and the incoherent tit he used to spout about fitness/workouts/calories and his non-existent qualifications/degrees was horrific. He’s been caught out by so many people.

He can’t even spell.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember the tweets where she talked about Scott having a gay affair. She uploaded screenshots of messages between Scott and this other man. She also said some unkind things about his business. Then a few months later, she had a ring on her finger and all was forgiven.

• Wow
Reactions: 5