It's the Ferguson's #7 Using his daughter for insta because he traded ex for a spinster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s been called off due to the horrible weather
sorry no but another festival has been delayed

Reactions: 1
I’d love to know the cure to her crippling anxiety 😥
Especially as the rate of COVID infections, 1-65 in England today, are higher than Apr/May/June last year and this variant is more infectious too. Also how will St Jen of hives cope with the cold and her Urticaria (Hives)?

Reactions: 6
Especially as the rate of COVID infections, 1-65 in England today, are higher than Apr/May/June last year and this variant is more infectious too. Also how will St Jen of hives cope with the cold and her Urticaria (Hives)?
Exactly! How can their followers not see the inconsistencies in their stories?!

Reactions: 5
I think that a lot of the accounts following them were from a long time ago back when the picture of baby Ted was everywhere and the men don’t babysit thing too, a lot of those accounts are probably inactive now or just used casually.

Reactions: 2
So glad they brought sleeping bags for those caught up in the storm such a lovely thing to do….. for people who actually paid to go 😂😂 I’m not being funny who would want to go to these events they are jus events to show instawankers being twats.. with other instawankers no thanks

Reactions: 8
How many pics has Al now taken of St Jen knocking back a beer? Always creeps me out like he probably told her once it's hot now every occasion St Jen's there swigging like it's holy water. The smugness of the cheats makes me gag *packed extra sheets - what a wonderful thing to do. But on the other hand they cheat behind poor I's mum's back.

Reactions: 7
They are doing this as they know they fucked up with the other stuff
Absolutely! It lovely of Isla to do that to include her brother but why do the cheats post it??? Oh yes, I remember because they’ve (cheats) made themselves look like a pair of horrible bitter twats that they (cheats) are and they need to make themselves look good again 🤦🏼‍♀️ where was the #bekind to H??

Reactions: 3
Wow, I honestly thought the cheats couldn’t get any lower. To then bring in I’s other brothers is just pathetic and completely irresponsible. They are totally irrelevant to the cheats’ content and narrative; they should be untouchable. Ie they shouldn’t even be referred to. I imagine H will be narked even more when/if she finds out. Last week the cheats posted “questions” about his ex who is apparently “obsessed” with them, deleted said stories and then squeals on about I’s other family In a bid to make them sound like they care! How hypocritical are you two going to become? Honestly, tell us. You didn’t care when I was effectively the other family when you were so bothered about “getting to know the new wife”, so why care now about her brothers?

Top tip, if you’ve been gifted tickets for an event, showcase the event. Not sleeping bags, badges, alcohol and random fancy dress! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Wow, I honestly thought the cheats couldn’t get any lower. To then bring in I’s other brothers is just pathetic and completely irresponsible. They are totally irrelevant to the cheats’ content and narrative; they should be untouchable. Ie they shouldn’t even be referred to. I imagine H will be narked even more when/if she finds out. Last week the cheats posted “questions” about his ex who is apparently “obsessed” with them, deleted said stories and then squeals on about I’s other family In a bid to make them sound like they care! How hypocritical are you two going to become? Honestly, tell us. You didn’t care when I was effectively the other family when you were so bothered about “getting to know the new wife”, so why care now about her brothers?

Top tip, if you’ve been gifted tickets for an event, showcase the event. Not sleeping bags, badges, alcohol and random fancy dress! 🤦‍♀️
Completely agree. Also quite interesting to post this only one week after Jen’s revelation that she no longer gives a tit what H thinks - but to be expected from this pair of cheats who can’t keep up with their own lies!

Reactions: 6
I agree all I have seen is a bouncy castle and all St Jens ‘friends’ nothing of the actual event they could be in a pub garden for all we know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh look its time to cheer on the unfunny scummy mummies. Stabs eyes out with a fork

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.