It's the Ferguson's #7 Using his daughter for insta because he traded ex for a spinster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the point for 3 days? Dangerous to say the least they’ll be exhausted. And why can’t St Jen drive in Spain? Probably ptsd. And they didn’t eat or pack food? Ok then

Reactions: 3
What is the point for 3 days? Dangerous to say the least they’ll be exhausted. And why can’t St Jen drive in Spain? Probably ptsd. And they didn’t eat or pack food? Ok then
At this rate she’ll have ptsd from the car journey 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They're driving 3 days there, staying a day then driving 3 days back... I don't think I'd bother doing that!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Call me cynical but they seem to be enjoying this way too much!
Oh course they are.
Im sorry, but a 12 hour drive with no air con, only 4 bottles of water, half a bag of m&ms and some mountain winders???
I don’t believe there wasn’t a shop nearby to buy more food, or wrap something up from the breakfast buffet.
Utter twats who just want the adoration for doing it for their special boys.
duck OFF.

Reactions: 7
Annoyed me how she said she had to stop for the “children”. Louis is basically an adult for God’s sake 🙄

Never felt compelled to comment on their nonsense before but this is taking it too far. Utterly ridiculous and dangerous (driving long distance without adequate breaks) and totally for new content and engagement. And I thought they were skint. The fuel there and back plus the additional accommodation is going to cost over a grand. So they’ve just got that to hand? All for a day or two if he shifts his oh so important meetings. Absolutely unnecessary when they could have gone somewhere else last minute for a fraction of the cost. I feel sorry for the children. They are just vile, attention seeking narcissists.

Reactions: 8
Never felt compelled to comment on their nonsense before but this is taking it too far. Utterly ridiculous and dangerous (driving long distance without adequate breaks) and totally for new content and engagement. And I thought they were skint. The fuel there and back plus the additional accommodation is going to cost over a grand. So they’ve just got that to hand? All for a day or two if he shifts his oh so important meetings. Absolutely unnecessary when they could have gone somewhere else last minute for a fraction of the cost. I feel sorry for the children. They are just vile, attention seeking narcissists.
Al will probably claim the costs on expenses if he has to do even a small phone call or email for work.

Jesus Christ. This lot are acting like they’ve had something significantly worse happen than a cancelled holiday. There is a war, women and children are being forced to flee their homes, people are dying and two days ago children were shot in their classroom while they trying to learn. But please Jen, tell me how proud your are of your boys for sitting in a car. I’m actually sickened by her responses to these questions. And all her sycophantic quotes that I am certain no one said. And if some creep asked for a photo of my teenager on Instagram I’d tell them to jog on. That’s beyond creepy. Okay. I’m done now.

Reactions: 8
I have no idea why she’s gushing about “her boys” when one is 17 and the other is 30 odd… is she saying she thinks of Al as her son? 🤮

• Haha
Nah this is one of the strangest things they’ve ever done 😂 who drives that for the sake of like one day there?!?!

I was convinced they were asking themselves all of the questions from one of their other accounts until some tool asked were they going to use the return flight back! Kind of sums up the intelligence of those that still follow them!

• Haha
It's kinda funny because if they hadn't taken T out of school for two days there flight would have gone ahead as scheduled. Karma

This is slightly odd. Drive all the way there for like 2 days and then the same hellish journey back again. In a car with no air con. The money they are spending on fuel, hotels, euro star & tolls. I’m sure they could have got a cheapie last min flight somewhere instead and claimed the other holiday through their insurance.
What a fun adventure. My kids would a) tell me it wasn’t worth it ( it really isn’t) and b) my husband would not be happy driving for Days on end during his break from work. I’m questioning the reason in this decision. Im all for a bit of an adventure but quite frankly it looks torturous.

Perhaps they have been gifted the accommodation, hense why it was separate to the flight? Or it would have been an AD so they are getting paid for it. So have to attend the holiday accommodation to advertise it to get paid?

Reactions: 1
Perhaps they have been gifted the accommodation, hense why it was separate to the flight? Or it would have been an AD so they are getting paid for it. So have to attend the holiday accommodation to advertise it to get paid?
This makes total sense. There must be some sort of money involved.
Doesn’t exactly look like a lovely, relaxing break.
Gave them content, they love that. Quite funny that they seem to enjoy drama and misery.

10 months after this one started it’s time for a new thread

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.