It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day, another load of sly hate directed at H, getting so boring now😴
Isla might have agreed to play a game with Ted when she got home, but I would have been with her parents and little brothers for the first time since Thursday. She might have forgotten, forgotten to tell her mum she had planned a game with Ted, completely forgotten to play even!
(Al cheated on his pregnant wife)
It was a Sunday night, H would have had all 3 children to feed, bath, and get prepared for the school week. Also she is a midwife and I know for a fact she is on call most nights, H might have been called out to a birth!
(Jen wished harm on islas brothers)
We really don't know the situation do we. But al continues to drip poison into the ears of his loyal sheep. He often says he never criticise H on his insta, but the little comments and snide remarks speak volumes for me. Those cheats make me sick🤮
💯 it’s the snide comments the cheats say that we see through!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Surely with Cheating Jen's underlying health conditions she's had her first dose already :unsure:
If St Jen of Hives (husband thief) had te vaccination it would have been all over IG surely. As the rest of their lives are. As it would be great content. I was surprised neither of them had signed up to be vaccinators💉 Great content

Reactions: 6
Been reading here again have you cheats. Not fans of screens either. That’s odd as you fuckin have them in the kids faces all the time cheats.
Came here to say just this, clearly been reading here again (Al’s a cheat)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Been reading here again have you cheats. Not fans of screens either. That’s odd as you fuckin have them in the kids faces all the time cheats.
Ridiculous it’s taken us to make the cheats be decent parents!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have one of these blended families and when we first split it was hard but now there are half siblings I agree a lot of the pull from one side can be like babysitting/entertaining, life is busy and it doesn’t always fit in.

I think it works both ways - if they want the other parent to ensure that I is on the online game, perhaps they should have thought about how I’s little brothers felt when they didn’t hear from her for 11 days. You reap what you sow

I don’t watch these 2 very often to be honest but they come across as really aimless and struggle for content other than complaining about something they have more than enough power to rectify themselves if they really tried and stuck at it long term. And the IG is cringe, it’s not helping

You can build back up a civil relationship with people but you have to listen to what they are saying and work hard to put aside all your gripes and grievances and prove you want to move on. Life is short, why waste it on bickering with your ex about who got who pregnant and why and who cheated on who - it happened. Playing tit for tat is just going round and round it’s so pointless.
Now they will be mad with the ex about letting them down so go and do/say something petty in return, cycle continues.
You don’t have to ever like that person or be friends but you can have some compassion empathy and put yourself in their shoes. I had some really bad times with my ex but for the sake of the kids I didn’t let it burn me up like it does these 2 and become my sole focus 10 years later. The way they act like it all happened a year ago!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So now T is a child that struggles with facetime and zoom, yet cheating Al and lying Jen are quite happy to post his image all over their public instagram,have him in front of the camera on stories and rhe cheaters talk in great depth about his emotions, night terrors and post photos of him in the bath as well as when he's unwell 🙄 yep parents of the bleeping year right there.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So now T is a child that struggles with facetime and zoom, yet cheating Al and lying Jen are quite happy to post his image all over their public instagram,have him in front of the camera on stories and rhe cheaters talk in great depth about his emotions, night terrors and post photos of him in the bath as well as when he's unwell 🙄 yep parents of the bleeping year right there.
Gosh how true is this. They portray this image of Ted being shy, nervous, anxious, and I don't for a second doubt that. But surely if that was the way your child is, you wouldn't even consider plastering them all over a very public social media account with 30k followers.
Al, jen we know you read here, so why do you do that, why do you take away all of teddy's privacy?

Reactions: 11
Oh goodness does anyone care what Al the cheat called Jen the cheat?

The story about Ted was clearly a response to him having no friends / not appearing especially resilient. If you need to justify everything then there’s probably a wider issue guys (cheats).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh goodness does anyone care what Al the cheat called Jen the cheat?

The story about Ted was clearly a response to him having no friends / not appearing especially resilient. If you need to justify everything then there’s probably a wider issue guys (cheats).
We hit nerves daily! We can only do this if we are correct! We know the cheat and the husband snatcher so well they are so defensive about everything we say!

If you actually imagine the cheating losers sat together looking at this page then setting the scene for a photo for them to post a come back to what we have said 😂😂😂

“T, do you’re best crying face” (so they can make I and her family out to be horrible).
“T look at the tablet and smile” (so the friends they pretended he didn’t have yesterday they can today pretend he does)

We could start coming up with crazy statements about them and see if they post about it. I’m 100% sure if I wrote that I’ve never seen T with a pair of socks on and he mustn’t have any the husband snatcher Jen would story herself folding the washing pairing up all the socks together.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.