It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgusting isn’t it?! Surely you would have cameras in entrances, not throughout the house. Then to post the images online!!!

Reactions: 4
Going back to the IVF thing, I think you only get help with it if you haven’t had any children.

I see the cheats put this up. I’ve seen this on lots of pages this week. I’m all for not giving people abuse on their page or messaging them direct but if you choose to live your life publicly and want people to applaud you on your choices you also have to expect criticism from those that disagree. The good thing is we do it on here and don’t bully or taunt them. Why come and look over here cheats at what people have to say about you ? I wouldn’t go looking at what people thought about me if I was them knowing I’m an irritating pain in the arse that had cheated and use my poor kids for the gram.

Going back to the IVF thing, I think you only get help with it if you haven’t had any children.
Not always the case. I don’t think they’d qualify given the cheats have 3 kids between them. I love how they make on they’re doing some kind of service to others by taking part in trials.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Al the cheat, your wife doesn’t even need you when she’s crying, no one needs you! The camera angel is disturbing cheating Al. Just wondering, because taking photos and posting them online without permission of then person in the photo is wrong, did your cheating liar of a wife Jen agree to this photo being posted online? Because that is bleeping weird if she did. Or did you creepily post it without her knowledge? Either way you’re a pair of attention seeking weirdos.
Cheaters, I’m not saying what you are going through doesn’t hurt, I know it does and it isn’t easy but focus on the children you have in front of you! And have you looking into fostering or adoption? If your main goal is a full time sibling for T. (Cheaters) I know you’re allowed to do both of them in rented properties but probably not if you can’t provide them with a bedroom, oh and you’ve mentioned you’re skint because you’re both too lazy to get proper jobs.....go fund me page for IVF?
Jen the husband snatcher you probably need to lay off the “poor me I’m so hard done to” act, remember cheating Al looks for affairs when life gets a bit tough.

Reactions: 12
Predator al probably likes to watch back his
Performance 🤢
Think we all thought this 🤮🤮🤮 although I’m calling that they say they have them to keep an eye on T and his night terrors 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Wow. The cheats are really trying to up the ante now eh? Al the cheat using pictures of his wife upset for content is vile. Shows him up for what he is really. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for Jen, al the cheat seems like an absolute awful person to live with. Al the cheat openly treats his wife like tit. Jen the cheat would be able to survive without him, he is a man child so I doubt cheater al could do the same.

As for the trying for a baby, well in my honest opinion al and jen the cheats want one more child together than they each do with their own exes. I genuinely think al and jen the cheats dont see I or L as 'proper' siblings for T. The cheats want that full sibling for T and are obsessed with him being an only child but in actual fact he isnt. I also think jen the cheat is wanting a daughter.

The cheats say the years of trying for a baby, losses etc dont affect the kids but I fail to see how it could not affect at least T. He seems very sensitive and I cant see how any child wouldn't pick up on the vibes in that house. The cheats can only get engagement when they post about the custody, trolls or fertility struggles. Generally if it's a pity party they get more likes. The cheats say that it's about helping others, when you look at it though it really is me me me.. especially when it comes to al the cheat. It will be interesting to see how the cheats get on when they have to move and when L ups and leaves home.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You mean Ted the wonder child? Don’t be silly. I suspect he doesn’t eat cereal, rather donates all his food to a food bank while he sustains himself on his (cheating) parents’ smug self righteousness.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Haha oh wow why are they (the cheaters) so obsessed with this page? You’ve got three kids and jobs (apparently) and weird security camera footage of your bed to watch guys, your attention is better served elsewhere surely. Also yes for the avoidance of doubt I am Al’s (the cheater) ex wife. And his ex wife’s friends. And his ex wife’s mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m interested to see that attitude, outlook and perspective matters. Except when it comes to being able to tolerate anyone else’s opinion, appreciating what you DO have and accepting what you can’t. And of course, Al the cheater’s ex wife’s opinion that maybe she’s allowed to be a tad bit annoyed. Attitude, outlook and perspective seem to go out the window then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Bloody hell, here we go again with the selfless acts posts. I don’t doubt that Ted is a lovely boy, but they don’t half over exaggerate it. I’ve never known anyone to do that many appreciation posts about their children.

Funnily enough, I’ve never seen any about Isla 🤔 it’s all “Ted spent his money on the homeless” “Ted bought is friend a toy” “Ted made a poster for Isla”

• Heart
I thought Ted didn't have any toys im sure the cheats said he gave them all away because he doesn't play with play hmmmmmmmmm🤨

Here we go again on the cheating Ferguson’s merry-go-round of call troll! We’re on it so (Al’s a cheat) often it’s starting to make me feel dizzy 🥴 I take this quote the cheats shared and turn it back on (al left his pregnant ex wife) them, ‘if the rules are too strange here, you can always leave... you can quietly exit and go somewhere you feel more comfortable’ 😂 yeah but we know you (cheats) won’t though will you.... Jesus Christ, I mean where will your content come from then 🙄

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Haha oh wow why are they (the cheaters) so obsessed with this page? You’ve got three kids and jobs (apparently) and weird security camera footage of your bed to watch guys, your attention is better served elsewhere surely. Also yes for the avoidance of doubt I am Al’s (the cheater) ex wife. And his ex wife’s friends. And his ex wife’s mum.
The camera pointing at the cheaters bed incase Al cheats again 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.