It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read their post again and noticed the store was apparently on ‘an industrial estate in the middle of nowhere’....is that where they live then, in the middle of nowhere or are they not staying local when shopping?! 🤔
Well the Sainsbury's the lying cheating cheats would have gone to is NOT on the industrial estate- so that was a fib there.
It’s on the other end of the Pantiles. And actually there a lot of homeless people around Tunbridge Wells at the moment, (cheaters! Lying cheaters!) so yes, they could have gone to Sainsbury's. But that doesn’t fit the narrative for cheating cheats story, does it?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Another self appreciation post 🥱🥱🥱
Weird how his cheating majesty doesn’t mention that when he first met Jen he was MARRIED WITH A PREGNANT WIFE and that maybe he shouldn’t have been worried about how much St Jen who sleeps with married men wanted him.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Weird how his cheating majesty doesn’t mention that when he first met Jen he was MARRIED WITH A PREGNANT WIFE and that maybe he shouldn’t have been worried about how much St Jen who sleeps with married men wanted him.
Another very thinly veiled dig at H, too, cheating Al?!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Omg that last grid post is just 🤮 al you lying cheat please stop using everything out there to spin it and make Jen the husband thief look like a saint. The husband thief may not have needed you but hey just a thought your wife might have .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
1 - the husband snatcher lives in her ex’s house...dead independent 🙄

2 - you cheated on and left H while pregnant - she has done a pretty awesome job of raising I.

So cheating Al, who is the real independent woman?

3 - I almost feel sorry for you cheating Al....no one needs you, what a sad life you lead living in another mans house, that’s two other men - (L’s Dad and I’s chosen Dad) bringing up and paying for the roof over your children’s (I and Ts) heads. You are right cheating Al, no one needs you!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

2 - you cheated on and left H while pregnant - she has done a pretty awesome job of raising I,

3 - I almost feel sorry your you cheating Al....no one needs you, what a sad life you lead living in another mans house, that’s two other men - (L’s Dad and I’s chosen Dad) bringing up and paying for the roof over your children’s (I and Ts) heads. You are right cheating Al, no one needs you!
Hit the nail on the head !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well isn’t the cheats’ latest post lovely and so thoughtful of them....if you miss the blatant dig about it being his first time taking Isla to school! 🙄 They just can’t help themselves! Pity they didn’t think it would be a shame for Isla to not speak to her mum or family over Xmas! They may have short memories, but luckily we don’t! This whole nicey nicey approach doesn’t wash with me....I mean, I hope I’m wrong and they’ve finally worked out that if they are actually nice and respectful of H, it would be better for everyone all round but sadly I highly doubt it!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Well isn’t the cheats’ latest post lovely and so thoughtful of them....if you miss the blatant dig about it being his first time taking Isla to school! 🙄 They just can’t help themselves! Pity they didn’t think it would be a shame for Isla to not speak to her mum or family over Xmas! They may have short memories, but luckily we don’t! This whole nicey nicey approach doesn’t wash with me....I mean, I hope I’m wrong and they’ve finally worked out that if they are actually nice and respectful of H, it would be better for everyone all round but sadly I highly doubt it!
He’s a disgusting pig of a cheat and I really do wish he’d take a long running jump . He really does believe his own bullshit doesn’t he. Trying to play the big hero sending pics .🙈

Reactions: 4
He’s a disgusting pig of a cheat and I really do wish he’d take a long running jump . He really does believe his own bullshit doesn’t he. Trying to play the big hero sending pics .🙈
I find the fact that he has made the leap from picking up I from school at Christmas to the letter of a consent order, depriving his daughter of the right to speak to her mummy until she saw her ELEVEN days after, to suddenly sending her mummy pictures absolute bleeping bullshit. They are a pair of cheating, lying and conniving cunts.

• Heart

2 - you cheated on and left H while pregnant - she has done a pretty awesome job of raising I.

3 - I almost feel sorry for you cheating Al....no one needs you, what a sad life you lead living in another mans house, that’s two other men - (L’s Dad and I’s chosen Dad) bringing up and paying for the roof over your children’s (I and Ts) heads. You are right cheating Al, no one needs you!
Bloody brilliant post this! I've never actually thought about that last part, but you are right. Islas step dad and mummy pay for the roof over her head, and louis father pays for the roof over al, jen, teddy, louis, and isla (part time) so for the two children al the cheat has brought into the world, he pays for neither of their homes😳 he's hardly the father of the year he pretends to be!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Al even thinks he’s better at eating curry than the rest of us. Yes al, I could eat that in one sitting. You aren’t the only greedy bastard in Tunbridge Wells 😁

• Haha
!Pity they didn’t think it would be a shame for Isla to not speak to her mum or family over Xmas! They may have short memories, but luckily we don’t! This whole nicey nicey approach doesn’t wash with me....I mean, I hope I’m wrong and they’ve finally worked out that if they are actually nice and respectful of H, it would be better for everyone all round but sadly I highly doubt it!
I thought the same thing this morning when I saw it. Al the cheat must be gutted that his post hasn’t attracted pages of ‘trolling’ on here today, it’s the only reason I can think of as the why the cheat would share the story TWICE in one day 😂 No Al you slimy cheat, quite frankly we are bored of your predictable baiting

Attachments

• Heart
Al reminding us he’s a misonginystic pig. Why haven’t you done anything nice for Jen for Mother’s Day? Why are you boasting about it? Why would you clean and tidy up because it’s Mother’s Day. Pull your weight. It’s not the 50s. He is just absolutely grotesque isn’t he

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Al reminding us he’s a misonginystic pig. Why haven’t you done anything nice for Jen for Mother’s Day? Why are you boasting about it? Why would you clean and tidy up because it’s Mother’s Day. Pull your weight. It’s not the 50s. He is just absolutely grotesque isn’t he
It’s a bit like he (Al’s a cheat) didn’t bother getting Jen anything for valentines, left it to L to get Jen flowers.

Reactions: 3
Well that last post has 3 comments 🤣
Also, Jen (the husband thief) gets the nice mug and H gets the tat. H deserves the nice mug for putting up with the twit.

I’m not 100% I even agree with myself on this one but i fee like cheating Al has made a conscious effort to tell Instagram that cheating Als being nice to I or H, the book day posting, saying cheating Al sending the pics to H and now the Mother’s Day buying H a mug. Obvs he’s only doing it for Instagram (because what’s the point in doing something good unless you tell social media). But if us making a massive point about how disgusting cheating Al is to H on Instagram and I being aware of it has made cheating Al stop and think about what he’s doing and has made any change at all in what he does then I’m pretty impressed with us and the change?
Please someone tell me if I sound deluded, I’m not for one second saying cheating Al has changed and become a good man but I feel like them two posts have been written differently. Opinions?

Reactions: 1
I’m not 100% I even agree with myself on this one but i fee like cheating Al has made a conscious effort to tell Instagram that cheating Als being nice to I or H, the book day posting, saying cheating Al sending the pics to H and now the Mother’s Day buying H a mug. Obvs he’s only doing it for Instagram (because what’s the point in doing something good unless you tell social media). But if us making a massive point about how disgusting cheating Al is to H on Instagram and I being aware of it has made cheating Al stop and think about what he’s doing and has made any change at all in what he does then I’m pretty impressed with us and the change?
Please someone tell me if I sound deluded, I’m not for one second saying cheating Al has changed and become a good man but I feel like them two posts have been written differently. Opinions?
You're 100% deluded. This is all to fit into the blended family image. There'll be an #ad...mark my words! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.