It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE
Wait, are they trying to suggest hes shaved his beard off? There are people in the comments saying omg I thought this was a filter.
It is. You can see it is. What was the purpose of this I'm confused
What? Cheating Al hasn’t shaved his beard off? I’m so confused !

Reactions: 1
Who knows what’s real any more!! Beard no beard it’s thrilling Sunday night watch. Raise money for the shave, that would be fun to see. They could do a live video and it will be a highlight of our evenings. Or do a danceathon. He’s got the moves.......

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Love that comment!!! (Al’s a cheat) It’s funny how they only have four comments on that post, engagement levels are falling I’m calling bingo on Al the cheat posting something to get us talking 😂 has anyone else noticed their bio has changed #married 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Urm nice of her to buy the whole pound rail for other people... so someone can access it without being on social media what’s the point in that? Saint Strikes agains

Reactions: 7
Urm nice of her to buy the whole pound rail for other people... so someone can access it without being on social media what’s the point in that? Saint Strikes agains
Exactly, what a stupid idea. What about just leaving them in the shop so that people in need can buy them from there?

Reactions: 3
Absolute idiot. She’s not followed by loads of people in need on Instagram! But people of course are going to fancy them are going to take them. Whereas if she had left them on the rail those in actual need would have access for them. Turns out she’s a stupid saint.

• Heart
Absolute idiot. She’s not followed by loads of people in need on Instagram! But people of course are going to fancy them are going to take them. Whereas if she had left them on the rail those in actual need would have access for them. Turns out she’s a stupid saint.
Fuckoff you selfish bleep (jen cheats with married men expecting a child and slept with a child). You have a lot to redeem st jen of hives, which is why you do tit like this without thinking of the effects. The local community could have had these clothes you stupid bleeping witch!

Attachments

• Heart
Fuckoff you selfish bleep (jen cheats with married men expecting a child and slept with a child). You have a lot to redeem st jen of hives, which is why you do tit like this without thinking of the effects. The local community could have had these clothes you stupid bleeping witch!
Bingo!!!!! She (Al’s a cheat) could have just taken them to a women’s shelter or a local charity without the need to post (Al’s a cheat) all over socials 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also did the lady consent to her message being shared?

Just leaving this here (Al’s a cheat)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't understand why she keeps reading here. If she doesn't give a tit what the big bad trolls think of her why does she keep checking?!
Or maybe it's one of cheating Al's gaslighting techniques "oh St Jen look at what they're saying about you now" whilst simultaneously blowing smoke up her arse no doubt 🙄

Oooooooh someone (Al’s a cheat) has rattled Jens cage 😂 equally Jennifer (your husbands a cheat) take your own advice my lovely, if it makes you uncomfortable reading here, don’t log in here so ‘you’re not instantly aware’ of what’s being said 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So much time doing good and talking to people? And still SO much time to check tattle 😁 it’s such a shame you didn’t buy those clothes, take them directly to the women’s refuge and never mention it on your socials. I’ve had a great afternoon thanks Jen. Spent less than 15 mins on social media and here. Which is probably a lot less than you 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the bleeping witch sure is riled tonight! Can't wait for the drinks to be rolling later. Cunts!

Oooooooh someone (Al’s a cheat) has rattled Jens cage 😂 equally Jennifer (your husbands a cheat) take your own advice my lovely, if it makes you uncomfortable reading here, don’t log in here so ‘you’re not instantly aware’ of what’s being said 😂
"A woman's refuge".....fuckoff jen (who sleeps with married men that abandon BABIES...and she slept with one too), yes, you're only trying to help ONE woman and that is YOU, because you're an absolute piece of self-serving tit! At least find a refuge helping womEn!

This witch (knowingly cheats on women and sleeps with their minor sons) is absolutely beyond belief. Bought a rail of clothing to MAKE HERSELF GOOD! How many people are going for jobs in that community where she swiped the affordable clothing that could have gone back into the area these people live. Seriously....WTAFF? All she is interested in is promoting st jen of hives, no-one else. It is not down to you st jen of hives to decide who has reasonable and fair access to affordable goods.

"and breathe" such a shame this results in an absolute self-interested bleep (who knows a baby is involved but continues with the married father behind the wife/mother's back) continually trying to portray herself as a saint with her nasty bleeping tit!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the bleeping witch sure is riled tonight! Can't wait for the drinks to be rolling later. Cunts!

"A woman's refuge".....fuckoff jen (who sleeps with married men that abandon BABIES...and she slept with one too), yes, you're only trying to help ONE woman and that is YOU, because you're an absolute piece of self-serving tit! At least find a refuge helping womEn!

This witch (knowingly cheats on women and sleeps with their minor sons) is absolutely beyond belief. Bought a rail of clothing to MAKE HERSELF GOOD! How many people are going for jobs in that community where she swiped the affordable clothing that could have gone back into the area these people live. Seriously....WTAFF? All she is interested in is promoting st jen of hives, no-one else. It is not down to you st jen of hives to decide who has reasonable and fair access to affordable goods.

"and breathe" such a shame this results in an absolute self-interested bleep (who knows a baby is involved but continues with the married father behind the wife/mother's back) continually trying to portray herself as a saint with her nasty bleeping tit!
Well exactly any normal person would have brought ha and donated but no!! If it’s not on Instagram it never happened. Good on her for the thought of helping. But who is it helping?

Reactions: 4
Think this comment summed the post up pretty accurately! (Al cheated on his pregnant wife) Strange that by the time I saw it, it had been on for 3 hours, although wasn’t much longer after that it was deleted! Shocker!
Oh I love that comment so so much.

She seems to want to suck up grief from anyone, buys a rail of clothes so she can hear everyone’s sob stories. I don’t get it. If you want to do something good, give all the clothes to a refuge, don’t make people beg to the almighty St Jen and don’t show it off on Instagram !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Backtracking jen, you absolute witch! Come on, which is it, you offered them up on your IG...no mention of any womAn's [sic] refuge until you were called out. You lying, conniving dirty witch.You bought these clothes to make out you are some kind of hero....yeah, you wear the cape that rips children from their father.....🙌🙌🙌....what an absolute bleep you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bingo!!!!! She (Al’s a cheat) could have just taken them to a women’s shelter or a local charity without the need to post (Al’s a cheat) all over socials 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also did the lady consent to her message being shared?

Just leaving this here (Al’s a cheat)
But how would we all know the husband snatcher is a saint if she doesn’t tell us? Remember, there’s no point doing a deed unless you post it on social media!

She (the cheats cougar) needs to concentrate on getting a job so she can provide a home for her family instead of scrounging off her ex!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.