It's the Ferguson’s #5 Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks. I'm not about to reconsider what I call her on the 'instruction' of someone who hasn't even been here 1 hour! She wrecked a home a new baby was been being born into (which may or may not have improved this since this alleged Tamara), FACT. 🤣
I didn’t realise new people weren’t allowed to join and add further information? I thought it was a discussion forum? I’ve read the past 4 threads and 250 posts on them (not all at once but have been following since al shared the video on youtube). I joined to be able to add this t the mix I know ali an Jen and Hannah quite well from along time ago and the rumours and alot of the facts i though this would be interesting information that ads to the facade they put on. Like I say, I’m not a fan, but the home wasn’t wrecked by Jen. Ali and tamara did that themselves so his marriage was dead and buried before he even met jen

I didn’t realise new people weren’t allowed to join and add further information? I thought it was a discussion forum? I’ve read the past 4 threads and 250 posts on them (not all at once but have been following since al shared the video on youtube). I joined to be able to add this t the mix I know ali an Jen and Hannah quite well from along time ago and the rumours and alot of the facts i though this would be interesting information that ads to the facade they put on. Like I say, I’m not a fan, but the home wasn’t wrecked by Jen. Ali and tamara did that themselves so his marriage was dead and buried before he even met jen
Surely not that dead if he slept with H and got her pregnant?

Reactions: 4
2 words. Men and sex. 🙄 Pretty sure hed sleep with me if I tried. Or anyone given half a chnace

Reactions: 1
2 words. Men and sex. 🙄 Pretty sure hed sleep with me if I tried. Or anyone given half a chnace
Oh I get that but does it not mean that H maybe didn’t feel the same? I’m just going off what others have said in here that know H. Obviously 2 sides to a story then the truth in the middle. The thing is if AL the cheat hadn’t put it all over insta no one would be talking about it on a gossip site. Also regardless of that he talks about H in such a way that implys he’s a twit. And J isn’t I’s mum which she really likes to try and push .

Reactions: 3
Oh I get that but does it not mean that H maybe didn’t feel the same? I’m just going off what others have said in here that know H. Obviously 2 sides to a story then the truth in the middle. The thing is if AL the cheat hadn’t put it all over insta no one would be talking about it on a gossip site. Also regardless of that he talks about H in such a way that implys he’s a twit. And J isn’t I’s mum which she really likes to try and push .
Yeah maybe but its quite well known around here that H planned it as a baby band aid. And the important thing is that now poor Isla has to deal with it all. I follow them on insta but can't recall what he said about h on there? is it still on his account?

• Angry
New to this thread but felt it important to highlight something that hasn't been discussed. As a local, I know for a fact that long before al even met Jen there was a girl called Tamara. His relationship with hannah was obviously dead from this point except the church and family encouraged them to try. Hence the baby band aid. I'm not a fan of jen by any stretch but she didn't 'wreck the home' That had already been dony long b4. So that might be at leats 1 name we can stop calling her 😂 I'm sure we can find a replacement.
Thanks. I will reconsider how to refer jen (the home wrecker)
Yeah maybe but its quite well known around here that H planned it as a baby band aid. And the important thing is that now poor Isla has to deal with it all. I follow them on insta but can't recall what he said about h on there? is it still on his account?
Your comment is buying into his narrative that he was tricked into have I. H planned a baby band aid.....did he have nothing to do with this then?

Reactions: 6
He’s a sneaky so and so , everything he puts on is generally a story so disappears in 24 hours. He clearly puts things on when he’s pissed on a night too then often removes on a morning. Plenty people have screen shots. I don’t get drawn into that. Obv I don’t know them personally and followed the page then came here and saw another side. I know affairs happen and marriages break up. However when you build a social media following based on being Disney’s version of Coparenting but also hide the fact you have a child for years and make on your a first time dad with T it kind of makes you look like a wanker.

Reactions: 9
Sorry, I don’t believe you’re genuine at all! The language is all too familiar of that of someone linked to the cheats! From what’s been said on here, the other woman was a long time before H even got pregnant and maybe from Al’s point of view, it was just sex, but for H to have sex with her husband (lucky of it was only the once to get pregnant!) she must have felt there was something there and to say that she planned Isla as a ‘baby band aid’, is a pretty bold statement and not the image at all that’s been painted of her on here. I’d say your more likely a friend of Jen’s trying to damage control!
Anyway, the point is, no-one knows what was going through Al’s mind at the time, even if he was unsure about what he wanted, I’m sure Jen (the husband snatcher that encourages someone else’s daughter to call her ‘mum’) would have made sure she got what she wanted! The issue we all have is with their continuous slandering of H and her family, their disregard for Isla’s privacy and their blatant lies!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thanks. I will reconsider how to refer jen (the home wrecker)
Your comment is buying into his narrative that he was tricked into have I. H planned a baby band aid.....did he have nothing to do with this then?
Yeah course. Unless shes Mother Mary. Mother Mary and Saint Jen. He likes his Saints! But theres as much dislike for her locally as there is for him. Young girls laughing about secretly stopping the pill didnt sit well with a lot of us. We felt sorry for her until the truth came out. Hes a dick. But so is she. Its the kids that have to deal with them both.

De
Sorry, I don’t believe you’re genuine at all! The language is all too familiar of that of someone linked to the cheats! From what’s been said on here, the other woman was a long time before H even got pregnant and maybe from Al’s point of view, it was just sex, but for H to have sex with her husband (lucky of it was only the once to get pregnant!) she must have felt there was something there and to say that she planned Isla as a ‘baby band aid’, is a pretty bold statement and not the image at all that’s been painted of her on here. I’d say your more likely a friend of Jen’s trying to damage control!
Anyway, the point is, no-one knows what was going through Al’s mind at the time, even if he was unsure about what he wanted, I’m sure Jen (the husband snatcher that encourages someone else’s daughter to call her ‘mum’) would have made sure she got what she wanted! The issue we all have is with their continuous slandering of H and her family, their disregard for Isla’s privacy and their blatant lies!
Definitly not a friend of any of them! Dislike them all. Cheats, liars, the lot of them, H included. Ask anyone local. Tamara wasnt a long time before Jen. She worked in a school, was older, married and it was a shock. Linked? Linked by being local and knowing the whole mess of it all.

Last edited:
Yeah course. Unless shes Mother Mary. Mother Mary and Saint Jen. He likes his Saints! But theres as much dislike for her locally as there is for him. Young girls laughing about secretly stopping the pill didnt sit well with a lot of us. We felt sorry for her until the truth came out. Hes a dick. But so is she. Its the kids that have to deal with them both.

De

Definitly not a friend of any of them! Dislike them all. Cheats, liars, the lot of them, H included. Ask anyone local.
Really?! I find it strange that you would know so much for someone not connected to one or another of them! Also strange thing to say to ask anyone local....I wouldn’t know who to ask, not being local myself and nor would anyone else on here....another clue to me that you are in fact linked to them and trying to back their ridiculous claims that we are all connected to H! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7

De

Definitly not a friend of any of them! Dislike them all. Cheats, liars, the lot of them, H included. Ask anyone local. Tamara wasnt a long time before Jen. She worked in a school, was older, married and it was a shock. Linked? Linked by being local and knowing the whole mess of it all.
Haha! This is laughable! Only people that believe Al the cheats lies would dislike H

• Heart
Seems very odd that this new poster has appeared to defend them.

Firstly, Al’s ex wife couldn’t have tricked him into fathering I. If he wasn’t in love with her as he claims and he wanted out, then he should have left.

Secondly, why would H have made this public and been telling people?! You said it’s common knowledge, it would be very bizarre for her to go around telling loads of people her private business.

H seems like a normal woman that works very hard in a demanding and worthy career, who unfortunately fell under the spell of Al and wanted to give it her all to make her marriage work.

It’s Al and Jen who choose to air their dirty laundry in public. Leave H out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Firstly, Al’s ex wife couldn’t have tricked him into fathering I. If he wasn’t in love with her as he claims and he wanted out, then he should have left.

Secondly, why would H have made this public and been telling people?! You said it’s common knowledge, it would be very bizarre for her to go around telling loads of people her private business.

H seems like a normal woman that works very hard in a demanding and worthy career, who unfortunately fell under the spell of Al and wanted to give it her all to make her marriage work.

It’s Al and Jen who choose to air their dirty laundry in public. Leave H out of it.
But don’t forget AL the filthy cheat asked to leave 🙈
I don’t know H but I can’t understand any self respecting woman going round telling people she tricked her hubby who didn’t love into getting her pregnant. I smell bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Stardust and sunshine rainbow star both said they are friends with her? I don’t care who knows who. Not my mess. When you work in a school and go to local church everyone knows everything. I’m telling you I’m not friends with any of them. Have to say, I didn’t come on here to discuss Hannah and get responses just from Hannah’s mates, If you dont know her how do you know what we think of her? I thought this was a post about Ali, not H? Just saying they are all twats. 1 cheated. 1 lied and schemed and tried to fix a marriage with a kid. Was never going to work & they both hurt a lot of people in the process. Its their families I feel sorry for. It started with Tarmara M and won’t end with Jen (call her what you like.) In the meantime more kids are being dragged in both messed up families. Each to their own but I think they’re all a bunch of selfish knobs. Society has to deal with the consequences of messed up kids bred by selfish individuals. Hannah, Ali, Tamara, Jen and whoever’s next on the list. They should all know better. None of them are self respecting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Stardust and sunshine rainbow star both said they are friends with her? I don’t care who knows who. Not my mess. When you work in a school and go to local church everyone knows everything. I’m telling you I’m not friends with any of them. Have to say, I didn’t come on here to discuss Hannah and get responses just from Hannah’s mates, If you dont know her how do you know what we think of her? I thought this was a post about Ali, not H? Just saying they are all twats. 1 cheated. 1 lied and schemed and tried to fix a marriage with a kid. Was never going to work & they both hurt a lot of people in the process. Its their families I feel sorry for. It started with Tarmara M and won’t end with Jen (call her what you like.) In the meantime more kids are being dragged in both messed up families. Each to their own but I think they’re all a bunch of selfish knobs. Society has to deal with the consequences of messed up kids bred by selfish individuals. Hannah, Ali, Tamara, Jen and whoever’s next on the list. They should all know better. None of them are self respecting.
This is where you will get people going up against you as you are stating you’re just getting responses from H ‘s mates? Which screams that your here to defend Al the cheat and J don’t know what to call her. Yes the kids are the victims. They aren’t doing a fab job of coparenting at all. They seem to lay so much blame on H that poor I has to go home and T struggles adjusting when she comes and goes. That’s not a Rosie co parent situation. They never have said that when L goes off to his dads. And yes it’s the kids that are suffering and will suffer yet all they do is bang on about having more . Then they say they can’t afford this and that. They’re hypocrites. Plus H doesn’t plaster her business on Instagram unlike these 2.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is where you will get people going up against you as you are stating you’re just getting responses from H ‘s mates? Which screams that your here to defend Al the cheat and J don’t know what to call her. Yes the kids are the victims. They aren’t doing a fab job of coparenting at all. They seem to lay so much blame on H that poor I has to go home and T struggles adjusting when she comes and goes. That’s not a Rosie co parent situation. They never have said that when L goes off to his dads. And yes it’s the kids that are suffering and will suffer yet all they do is bang on about having more . Then they say they can’t afford this and that. They’re hypocrites. Plus H doesn’t plaster her business on Instagram unlike these 2.
But how can someone come on and their only response to me be about H when they dont know her? I do. And im afraid its all over her socil media like its all over his. Facebook, instagram, you tube, tiktok. Ive seen the links on here even. im not defending him; ill say again; hes a knob. So is she. I just thank God Tamara didnt get pregnant too. Imagine the mess of all three of them.

But don’t forget AL the filthy cheat asked to leave 🙈
I don’t know H but I can’t understand any self respecting woman going round telling people she tricked her hubby who didn’t love into getting her pregnant. I smell bullshit.
I agree. Self respect is missing all round.

firstly,

Firstly yes he shoulve.
Secondly I agree, the secret should have stayed a secret. Laughing about it didnt win fans.
I dont think any of them are normal.
Leave H out of it? This is a discussion forum and shes as involved in it as Ali is. She appears through the 5 threads.

But how can someone come on and their only response to me be about H when they dont know her? I do. And im afraid its all over her socil media like its all over his. Facebook, instagram, you tube, tiktok. Ive seen the links on here even. im not defending him; ill say again; hes a knob. So is she. I just thank God Tamara didnt get pregnant too. Imagine the mess of all three of them.

I agree. Self respect is missing all round.
Like I say I don’t know H at all. I followed their Instagram and joined here a few years ago for Ptwm then came across this page. I always thought Al the cheat and Jen the whatever she is came across odd and forced.they aren’t at all likeable or relatable. Coming from a broken home where my mother had an affair I think I just hate cheats in general. Obv this is an anonymous place so it’s hard to know when someone’s talking actual facts.

Like I say I don’t know H at all. I followed their Instagram and joined here a few years ago for Ptwm then came across this page. I always thought Al the cheat and Jen the whatever she is came across odd and forced.they aren’t at all likeable or relatable. Coming from a broken home where my mother had an affair I think I just hate cheats in general. Obv this is an anonymous place so it’s hard to know when someone’s talking actual facts.
AGREED

Hmm, not sure anyone following H on social media would come on here randomly at this point to say those things and start name dropping previous women’s names and hinting you know a lot more. You say ‘we know her’ when referring to H, who is we?!
I’ll tell you what I think, I think @Emily465, you have given yourself away by making lies up about H, talking about the church, naming accounts on here that haven’t commented in a long time claiming they know H, talking about the marriage being over long before J came along....sound familiar?! Honestly Al, bore off you absolute cretin! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
@Emily465 With you being local to them, do they actually have any friends? Because it just seems to be them on their own all the time (before Covid obvs) and rarely mention any family members or friends.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.