Its simply fiona

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea, think she got too busy wit a shift work job and daily family life,she had content with her food stuff which in fairness was nice to watch as was on same old journey, she didnt like using diet anymore....now shes no content and id say she nos it. But i did like following her in the old snap chat days, they all changed and got notions about their insta pages once they switched from snap chat if u ask me

Reactions: 1
Well shes lost a load of weight looked fab at a wedding...for some1 that had a slimwith me page odd that shes not showing how shes acheiving it like cus she was great inspiration back in the day

Reactions: 2
Well shes lost a load of weight looked fab at a wedding...for some1 that had a slimwith me page odd that shes not showing how shes acheiving it like cus she was great inspiration back in the day
You think so? I think she looks more or less the same

Maybe was just the red dress she had on just seen the other posts she had up there and was gona delete my comment lol

Snap😂😂
Came on to leave the exact same comment as ye all...they seem so happy,it makes me want to go on a cruise!
They are still young and fresh for a couple with 2 adult children arnt they?

The tattoo looks like ogham writing.

Reactions: 3
Have been a bit yeah or neh about Fiona this long while but lovin the cruise content is very good lots of good tips if ye were to do it especially excusions, but I still think Fiona has lost alot of weight and for some1 who had a slim wit Fiona page wish she'd share cus darn she does look fabulous

Her post up this morning about dress being 10 yr old and not needing plus size anymore. I knew she lost weight wonder how she did it

I'm very curious, she's been battling her weight for years and had tried everything. I wonder if she secretly went back to slimming world😁

Reactions: 3
Glad she came on and said how she lost the weight she does look great each to their own if I cud do it I wud.

I know zero about gastric weight loss surgeries so 11 weeks post surgery would she have been able to indulge on the cruise?