Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bettybob

Do u no what, she looks fab, she looks very happy, I mean most of us struggle wit weigh well I speak of me, and do u no what if I'd the money I'd be gone tomorrow but I don't so il keep at it. We irish are really a shower of begrudgers 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 8

OA1

Chatty Member
Do u no what, she looks fab, she looks very happy, I mean most of us struggle wit weigh well I speak of me, and do u no what if I'd the money I'd be gone tomorrow but I don't so il keep at it. We irish are really a shower of begrudgers 😆
That's it! And she looks great and she said was it her dad who died at a young age with something maybe weight related concerning his heart? so this was also a preventative health measure , and shes 44 and had literally tired everything else first so this was a last resort for her which I'm certain wasn't an easy decision . Delighted for her!

Reactions: 6

tknapton123

Honestly when she came on and spoke about it and was emotional I thought yes delighted for you but to be honest now I’m finding her quite condescending the way she is speaking about the weight falling off her no clothes fit etc - the majority of her audience are from her slim with Fiona days I think a bit of humility wouldn’t go amiss - I’m not saying she took the easy option in any way because I don’t think surgery is ever a shortcut but the reason the weight is falling off her is because of a medical intervention - a lot of us are still in the daily weight struggle

Reactions: 4

Vivian124

VIP Member
I'm very curious, she's been battling her weight for years and had tried everything. I wonder if she secretly went back to slimming world😁

Reactions: 3

Vivian124

VIP Member
Her confidence has sky rocketed which is so great to see. Not sure about the regression to spice girl hair dos though 🤣

Lovelula

VIP Member
Snap😂😂
Came on to leave the exact same comment as ye all...they seem so happy,it makes me want to go on a cruise!
They are still young and fresh for a couple with 2 adult children arnt they?

The tattoo looks like ogham writing.

Vivian124

VIP Member
She's some woman for the walking and exercising, puts me to shame. And from what I've seen she cooks healthy and meal preps. Dunno how the weight isn't falling off her.

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Came across her account tonight after I unfollowed her a long time ago. Was shocked to see the difference in her from her profile (Said to myself she had to have gone the surgery route before I even clicked in) and Im actually delighted for her,that woman has done every fat club the country had to offer yet never lost much,I often felt sad for her her life felt so consumed by weightloss. She looks absolutely fantastic she is radiating the happiness out of her skin! Fair play to her!Life is too short not to do the things that make u happy!

Reactions: 2

Emma369

I quite like Fiona, I agree with a lot of the thing she says and she’s very down to earth but I think she tries a bit too hard to make out that she doesn’t want things that she very clearly does want. Claims she doesn’t give a fuck about being skinny or having an “Instagram house” or a romantic husband but the more she pushes that she doesn’t want these things, it becomes apparent that she does. Doesn’t want to be skinny but will share when she looses weight, doesn’t want a perfect house but will show when her hall/dining room is done up etc etc. I think she just can’t make up her mind a lot of the time and she feels like by saying it enough times, that she doesn’t want something, she’ll convince herself she doesn’t actually want it 😅

• Haha

Bettybob

Her post up this morning about dress being 10 yr old and not needing plus size anymore. I knew she lost weight wonder how she did it