Its simply fiona

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Pfizer was having a big recruitment buzz, hardly gone there?
Looks like my guess was right 😂
I used to do shift work and changed to 9-5 and no way would I ever go back.

Yes you get more time off in regards to longer weekends etc but omg I was so so tired all the time

I have done shift work for a long time now and it only gets harder as you get older. So for her to start it now it'll be a shock to the system. I give her to the end of the year before she changes jobs. Her house will go to rack n ruin while she's at work unless ava takes over, cos the other 2 are useless altogether.
By the way, does this mean no more smelling fridays?🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I personally know the family and this difficult time she's going threw is because of her daughter she tried take her own life. Her 2 cousin got weightloss sugery and she was horribly mad over and made nasty stories because the had great success. She now works somewhere else because she lots her old job. She is a nasty piece of work that wants noting but attention who junk eats in secret
Wow she wont like that message...she is trying years at the weight loss,getting nowhere.. do you know why she lost her job?Seemed mad alright to go into shift work....

I know the family through a friend, she’s also the cousin of the garda who sexually assaulted that woman in Wicklow so would say she has a lot on her plate at the moment, didn’t hear that about her daughter tho! That’s terrible

I really hope that about the daughter isn't true because she's best friends with her and the daughter does everything for her, I really really hope that isn't true. If she lost her job I'd have imagined she'd have said it. Would love to know why things went so sour with slimming world, she won't talk about it, curiosity is killing me 😄

I really hope that about the daughter isn't true because she's best friends with her and the daughter does everything for her, I really really hope that isn't true. If she lost her job I'd have imagined she'd have said it. Would love to know why things went so sour with slimming world, she won't talk about it, curiosity is killing me 😄
i know nothing of Fiona’s SW story. But I do know that past leaders who leave SW and then maybe start a new plan or come on and say that SW isn’t for them anymore - if someone reports it to SW they get a solicitors Letter from them.Unislil
Is similar, a woman up in mayo left them and started her own ‘weightloss with Maureen’ type thing - exact same plan as unislim just worded as something else & she had to cease business then for 12 months until she was gone from unislim a certain time. A lot of them leave because it’s a very hit and miss business- nobody wants to lose weight in summer, it’s a September and January rush really! So I reckon Fiona must have said something about them after she left and they heard it back.

Yeah where i live 2 big leaders (with a large customer base) packed it all in out of the blue I was very surprised. It gets me thinking if the preachers don't believe in it what hope have the members got!?

This one changes jobs like the weather! She was a Slimming World consultant, then owned a clothes shop that was unsuccessful, then administration, then her last job and now shift work. She seems like the type of person who has no idea of who she is or where she’s going in life. It’s sad really

This one changes jobs like the weather! She was a Slimming World consultant, then owned a clothes shop that was unsuccessful, then administration, then her last job and now shift work. She seems like the type of person who has no idea of who she is or where she’s going in life. It’s sad really
What was the clothes shop like? She never talks about those jobs

It was a boutique for plus size women, turned out to be some pyramid scheme or something she said at the time.
I think it's ok if she switches jobs, i don't think she had the opportunity to go to college or follow her dreams her being a very young mother and all.

It was a boutique for plus size women, turned out to be some pyramid scheme or something she said at the time.
I think it's ok if she switches jobs, i don't think she had the opportunity to go to college or follow her dreams her being a very young mother and all.
Ah ok. I do understand that somewhat re young mothers. My mother has worked in the same job in a factory doing quite manual work for nearly 15 years because that’s what pays quite a good bit of money & is a stable job. Now that we’re grown she still would never consider leaving because that’s what she’s become so used to

I remember a few years ago too Fiona said more or less they were broke so much so she would have to stop going to slimming world meetings and her sister gifted her a 12 week countdown.. so im guessing she'll take whatever job brings in the cash.

Reactions: 2
I should probably put this in the rave thread but I have to say I like her. She's relatable. I eat super healthy, never stop moving and still overweight. I will always struggle and I suppose she is the same. I think she has a beautiful relationship with Ava so I hope the above comment is untrue. Her house isnt a mansion or insta ready so i like that also. Theres too many Pippas and Rosies now...so over the bullshit.

Reactions: 2
Yep i like her too. She's very motherly. And yes her and Ava are lovely. I just wish she'd stop smelling fridays and doing those stupid transformation reels no makeup then full face, they're cringe.