Its simply fiona

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt it, i think she would be more open about that. Im guessing something with her children or marriage.

Deleted her story because of one comment 🤷🏼‍♀️
back again new year new me, how many years is this ffs, all the walking she said she does, she should be surely there at this stage, get up the losing weight talk , it’s clearly not working

Reactions: 1
Yeah i hate to say it but she hasn't changed physically in years, all that walking she does, makes no sense why she hasn't lost much weight.

Yeah perhaps, her legs would be thick enough, reminds me of my own legs which is why i don't wear ankle boots and tights cos my ankles are as big as the rest of my leg🙄🙈

Thankfully ive avoided covid till now so im not up to speed but if someone in the house, im guessing ava, has covid why are they all isolating? Shouldn't she just be isolating? Everyone else is negative.

Thankfully ive avoided covid till now so im not up to speed but if someone in the house, im guessing ava, has covid why are they all isolating? Shouldn't she just be isolating? Everyone else is negative.
The lectures, she pretends she doesn’t want the insta family, house , slim body, clearly she does , her account is so boring, she needs to jazz it up , her food and exercise not working, ild say she be gone for a gastric band , only its so expensive, ild say its killing her , the cousin lost all the weight, terrible to have your life focused around weight ,

They did lots to their house over the last two yrs like everybody, i was really looking forward to seeing that spare room she painted a lovely dark green with the table and chairs....had the dinner in the kitchen on a island l, which is grand too...some days has woeful notions other days she sneers at the people wit notions 🙄😆

They did lots to their house over the last two yrs like everybody, i was really looking forward to seeing that spare room she painted a lovely dark green with the table and chairs....had the dinner in the kitchen on a island l, which is grand too...some days has woeful notions other days she sneers at the people wit notions 🙄😆
Her newly done up bathroom is lovely aswell

She is painful. New “goals”, water bottles, fridge yoke to mark off. She’s just on repeat. Then the loooonnnggg talk about how it’s ok to be in a bad mood/day. No-one said it wasn’t, she’s just paranoid about herself. No crap in the house she says - just get on with it, eat and exercise whatever way you want. This constant talking and counting is getting her nowhere only making herself look stupid. Like she’ll go all guns blazing (for the 1000th time) and then she’ll go on a binge. Cue a big speel about copping on, making hard choices, doing “it”, blah blah. She must be near 50, can she not accept herself as she is?
She’ll never get where she wants the way she carries on.
Also I’d say drink is a BIG factor.

Reactions: 2
Yeah the talk does get repetitive I'll agree....."it's time to cop on, let's do this, it's a new year, it's a new week" or whatever she says every week.
She's doing something wrong for sure cos she walks her ass off and not much changing. She's early 40s btw.

I get the feeling she doesn't settle to long in one job has had a few different ones in the last few years. Putting up 6k ,8k in the bag who gives a shite if she does 20k just do it and shut up about it because nobody cares. And this shite of oh I had a bad weekend food wise buts that's ok.

I get the feeling she doesn't settle to long in one job has had a few different ones in the last few years. Putting up 6k ,8k in the bag who gives a shite if she does 20k just do it and shut up about it because nobody cares. And this shite of oh I had a bad weekend food wise buts that's ok.
cant understand if she’s struggling for years go get the gastric band , tired of her trying none successfully to loose weight, shes a funny fish , giving out about other accounts, re their homes , shopping hauls , u wont see that here , saying why cant people be happy with themselves, yet she gets her teeth done like the rest of the huns , always contradicting herself, i don’t understand her tbh

Reactions: 2
I just really wish she'd stop with the transformation reels they are cringe.... pure sleepy head, no makeup, shakes her head, puts her hand to the lens and like magic she's all ready for work makeup hair all done. Enough!
And yes you could tell she hated her job looking to Friday every week.

cant understand if she’s struggling for years go get the gastric band , tired of her trying none successfully to loose weight, shes a funny fish , giving out about other accounts, re their homes , shopping hauls , u wont see that here , saying why cant people be happy with themselves, yet she gets her teeth done like the rest of the huns , always contradicting herself, i don’t understand her tbh
Oh 💯💯 And that childish thing can u smell it yes it's Friday she's not on her own for grating on people The mind of a mammy grinds my gears she's as common as muck this shite of I'm having a small private wedding but everyday she's on about it and tagging companies. They are all head racking free loader's .

Some sort of shift work....something 20yr olds do....sorry but im her age and with grown up kids not a hope wud i do that....did that in me 20s

If she is gone from 9 to 5 to shift work she's gonna get some shock. Shift work can be very tough.