Its simply fiona

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think she really likes the new job, seems like every few weeks its a injury, sickness, bug, covid, holiday.....or just incredibly unfortunate

Reactions: 1
I dont think she really likes the new job, seems like every few weeks its a injury, sickness, bug, covid, holiday.....or just incredibly unfortunate
Shes found of job hopping, think she looks to have an unhappy life, always complaining, about other people’s account. , be real , then gets teeth done like the rest 😂

She jobs hops a lot , if uz remember her last job she was out for weeks with her back.The way she snorts gets me every time she comes on

Anyone know the story with her nowadays
I was just coming on here to say the very same thing! She hasn't spoken on insta in weeks. I think a few weeks ago though wasn't she saying she just has nothing to talk about so no point coming on for nothing? A little explanation about her sudden absence would be nice though.

How can you tell? She's gone radio silent the past month or so all of a sudden whatever that's about. I wish she'd come on and say why.

I cant tell, just she made such a fuss of leaving her mon-fri job to go shift work, then was in and out of work with sickness injuries, dont know but maybe the shift work didnt suit and is not willing to admit it maybe.

I cant tell, just she made such a fuss of leaving her mon-fri job to go shift work, then was in and out of work with sickness injuries, dont know but maybe the shift work didnt suit and is not willing to admit it maybe.
She didn’t leave anyway, I know a girl who works in Pfizer and her Xmas party is tonight too.. unless it’s a coincidence

Reactions: 2