Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the Primark come shop with me video because it wasn’t a gifted haul from a polyester pushing overseas company.

She was so breathy during the intro, just sitting down. Her top half looks so much bigger like that than when she’s doing her weird angled pose.

What she bought in Primark though is what I’d expect my 12 year old niece to buy if I gave her £20. I mean, what a wasted journey just for some childish sleepwear and some tacky accessories.

Reactions: 4
Just watched the Primark come shop with me video because it wasn’t a gifted haul from a polyester pushing overseas company.

She was so breathy during the intro, just sitting down. Her top half looks so much bigger like that than when she’s doing her weird angled pose.

What she bought in Primark though is what I’d expect my 12 year old niece to buy if I gave her £20. I mean, what a wasted journey just for some childish sleepwear and some tacky accessories.
Well she has admitted she has put on lockdown weight and you really can tell. She looks a lot bigger than before. In the primark video in the car her neck rolls are finally clearly visible she is unable to hide them and I think the weight is one of the main reasons she is stopping her fashion fridays as she knows she cant twist her body anymore to make herself look thin and the second one is crusher is doing so well with the fashion videos Emma knew she had outdone her so threw the towel in.
Omg agree with the primark trip she didnt need anything but again to get the views she jumped on the bandwagon.

• Sad
Also I started to watch the Mum’s 60th video as I like her mum and because I had insomnia last night 🙄. It started off with Emma’s heavy breathing during the intro. If she’s struggling for breath when she’s at rest, she needs to see a doctor.
I couldn’t be bothered to watch much after the intro because there were 6 ad breaks in it. I mean, come on. She was working throughout the pandemic, Chris was furloughed, did she need to squeeze in so many ads?

Also I started to watch the Mum’s 60th video as I like her mum and because I had insomnia last night 🙄. It started off with Emma’s heavy breathing during the intro. If she’s struggling for breath when she’s at rest, she needs to see a doctor.
I couldn’t be bothered to watch much after the intro because there were 6 ad breaks in it. I mean, come on. She was working throughout the pandemic, Chris was furloughed, did she need to squeeze in so many ads?
Exactly! She hadn’t suffered financially like a lot people have. Yet she goes on as if nothings happened. Buying more naff headbands, dresses and straw bags. Same old shite. Get new content or go away!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Primark: accumulated probably HOURS waffling on about 'not being ready' to go to primark etc, making a big deal out of it in every vlog or insomnia live stream. Then BAM the 3rd day Primark is open, I'M READY! 'I'm really glad we waited until the initial rush was over' errrr, you waited a few days, it could have still been as busy. 🙄 It's also barely any difference to going to a retail park, which is in her mind 'fine/much safer?' I don't know why she thinks it is?

How many times is she going to say in a whiny voice 'it was so nice to just you know, do something normal?' but normal is said like a question. She says it like she's so hard done by and just constantly repeats that phrase. it just seems do obvious. Like yeah, you're going to feel like that, everyone feels that way.

Also, wherever they go they say 'oh, errrr there's quite a lot of people here' yes, YOU'RE THERE. YOU'RE INCLUDED. Why are you shocked?

Last edited:
Primark: accumulated probably HOURS waffling on about 'not being ready' to go to primark etc, making a big deal out of it in every vlog or insomnia live stream. Then BAM the 3rd day Primark is open, I'M READY! 'I'm really glad we waited until the initial rush was over' errrr, you waited a few days, it could have still been as busy. 🙄 It's also barely any difference to going to a retail park, which is in her mind 'fine/much safer?' I don't know why she thinks it is?

How many times is she going to say in a whiny voice 'it was so nice to just you know, do something normal?' but normal is said like a question. She says it like she's so hard done by and just constantly repeats that phrase. it just seems do obvious. Like yeah, you're going to feel like that, everyone feels that way.

Also, wherever they go they say 'oh, errrr there's quite a lot of people here' yes, YOU'RE THERE. YOU'RE INCLUDED. Why are you shocked?
Makes me laugh when people moan about others being where they are. You’re there too, bellend!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't really mind Emma but what I can't stand is the way she says something...somethink is not a word, Emma!!!!
Same!!
I hate the way she says tah-morrow and she kind of rolls her L's ...it's very strange.

In her latest Home Sense video, it sounds like she's chewing gum as she talks 🤢

When she said she’ll no longer be doing Fashion Fridays, after another load of Shein crap, I could’ve screamed!! I understand not everyone can afford more well made clothing, but they’re just the worst of the worst!

That outfit with the crop top and trousers was a perfect example... and that “cardigan” that was paper thin!! 🥴

Reactions: 5
The fashion friday thumb nail, absolute catfish.
The fashion friday video itself was so hideous. She was all over the show. And what was with fan blowing and that music. Soooo cringe. Am glad it was the last fashion friday as she always looked so uncomfortable doing them. Probably took her a whole week to film them by camera positioning to body positions and angles.

I’m thinking due to her size she might have sleep apnea which would explain the insomnia. She breathes through her mouth which is another sign.
I can’t look at her insta anymore the body contortions are just too much.

• Haha
I am not on Instagram, but thought I would have a peek at hers, the photo of her as a child with her dad, wow, he looks like Anthony Costa from Blue.

Reactions: 1
I’m thinking due to her size she might have sleep apnea which would explain the insomnia. She breathes through her mouth which is another sign.
I can’t look at her insta anymore the body contortions are just too much.
I've often thought this too. She said her problem isn't getting to sleep, it's staying asleep. So I think she's waking herself up because of sleep apnea. It can be pretty dangerous. Losing a few stone would certainly help.

Reactions: 3
That denim jacket is hideous and she has definitely gained weight. She makes a cake twice a week at the moment so not surprised

Reactions: 2
I thought that about the denim jacket, the white cotton at the bottom and sleeves, was just horrible, the fit was just wrong.

Saying that I did like the green spotty dress.
That denim jacket is hideous and she has definitely gained weight. She makes a cake twice a week at the moment so not surprised

The open-mouth fake candid shots that she has put up for a lingerie set she was gifted just make me want to vom! She makes herself look so gormless. It’s such a naff dated pose, the sort of thing people used to do in those 90s boudoir photo shoots. Why the hell do these companies keep gifting her clothing, she does them no favours at all,

Reactions: 9
Agreed, i find it very bizarre Love Honey gifted her a robe. She admits herself she’s prudish !

Reactions: 3
Love honey... This just proves that she'll accept every gifted thing she's sent! This doesn't fit in with her channel at all.. Cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.