It’s Em #9 Big face, big head, snaffling the freebies to keep her fed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday Hyacinth saying she never received her emergency alert on her white slimline telephone with automatic redial.
493F2481-51C4-4E0F-8E6D-3986F91C4F3D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I do like the t shirt - but I am a plus size lady of a certain age now dammit. How did that happen?

So… my quandary is this. Em and I are the same age and same size (26, 24 on a good day) where she says she’s size 1 in that t shirt that fits up to a 22 do I go for the size 1 knowing I’m not a 22 and hope for the best or do I get the size 2 which goes up to a 32 when (and I am not fat shaming anyone at all, please don’t think I’m doing an Emma Drew “even I haven’t been that big”) I’d be at the smallest end of that range so would be very oversized. £28 is a lot of cash (for me) for a basic.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I do like the t shirt - but I am a plus size lady of a certain age now dammit. How did that happen?

So… my quandary is this. Em and I are the same age and same size (26, 24 on a good day) where she says she’s size 1 in that t shirt that fits up to a 22 do I go for the size 1 knowing I’m not a 22 and hope for the best or do I get the size 2 which goes up to a 32 when (and I am not fat shaming anyone at all, please don’t think I’m doing an Emma Drew “even I haven’t been that big”) I’d be at the smallest end of that range so would be very oversized. £28 is a lot of cash (for me) for a basic.
Definitely size 2, I wouldn't trust anything she said and we all know she lies about her size.

Reactions: 10
I agree. With any of these greedy floggers I would not touch their referral links with a barge pole. You can usually find the same discount codes just by googling anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Chiming in to remind people that if you've clicked an affiliate link, depending on the company, the cookies can last 24hrs up to a week. So ALL purchases, whether it's the t-shirt or something completely different on the site that she never ever mentioned, will earn her a commission.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ikea. Everything is lovely except the comments, they are switched off ;D

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ooh just noticed comments are turned off 👀

Eww Onslow saying ‘drop a big log’ at 5.30 mins when they’re looking at the toilet. What a wrongun 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Onslow is a real pain in the arse! I wish Someone tell him to get his blood pressure checked! He looks like he’s about to keel over!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't frenemy Khila recently been to IKEA? She didn't know what the arm cover thing was either and doesn't she stick placemats on the wall? Maybe I'm imagining that. See Big Em's started describing rooms like scenarios aswell. Spent 50 quid but bought 2 stools and a side table and a load of other bits. Grifting must be slacking.

Reactions: 8
I haven't watched the latest snooze fest (that's bedtime watching) but WOW from the intro she is getting even bigger. What on earth is she doing after all that 'taking responsibility' bollox last year. I don't understand how she's getting bigger when she has a lively dog that needs a lot of exercise and apparently only eats hello fresh????

Reactions: 8
Comments aren’t turned off for me?
She needs to rename these vlogs ‘What’s noice Wednesday’ 😂
---
We need a new thread name suggestion too 😘

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.